VP of Sales
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
The VP of Sales is a critical role on our growing Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and scaling the field sales team, which is responsible for winning and growing business for OfferFit. In this capacity, you will define standards of commercial excellence at OfferFit. Leveraging these best practices, you will work alongside and mentor your team to close new logos and drive expansion opportunities. Through your experience and customer vantage point, you will also keep a pulse on industry trends and landscapes to understand how this drives our prospects’ business objectives and needs, and flag opportunities to fine-tune our sales processes and provide input into the OfferFit product development process.
In particular, you will:
- Lead and grow the Sales function at OfferFit, including managing the sales team
- Develop and implement sales playbooks
- Work alongside and mentor your team to:
- Lead discussions with potential new OfferFit customers
- Work with current and future OfferFit customers to determine the highest-impact applications of our AI-solution
- Participate in OfferFit proof of concepts to ensure they progress successfully and convert
- Build and own relationships with senior leaders at OfferFit’s customer companies
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our sales motions to accelerate time to value and best serve our customers’ business needs
- Communicate customer needs to OfferFit’s product & marketing teams to ensure a customer-centric product roadmap
Why is it great:
- Sell a product with strong product-market fit — the pain of manual experimentation is a real pain point for marketers, leading to a high level of enthusiasm for our products.
- Lead an exceptional sales team — your team members are top-performing enterprise sellers and alumni of top consultancies.
- Get strong support from leadership — OfferFit prioritizes sales; helping your team succeed will be a true priority for the CEO and other leadership team members.
- Lead the AI transformation happening in marketing technology today — OfferFit is at the forefront, so you’ll be in the middle of the action.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a fit:
- Execution-focused leader: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- People person: you build trust-based relationships with internal team members and external partners, and combine empathy with a willingness to have direct, challenging conversations
- Process-driven: you can create scalable frameworks to optimize the success of business outcomes
- Entrepreneurial: you take initiative, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to get to the next level
- Technology enthusiast: you are passionate about new technologies and their potential to impact business-as-usual
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
OfferFit Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 25 days PTO per year)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., employee resource groups, weekly employee recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
- Competitive benefits (major medical, vision, dental and paid parental leave) and 401K matching program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make the leap from A/B to AI