Product Marketing Manager
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. We have more than 10,000 companies using our platform, our product has produced repeatable and demonstrable value for our customers, and we have a first-rate team to support our continued growth. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our partner ecosystem platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be deepening engagements with Crossbeam’s users and internal teams to drive successful product adoption, activation, and expansion. You will be supported by talented peers across the business, including the Director of Product Marketing and key stakeholders in Product, Sales, Content Marketing, Design, and Customer Success. The challenge you’ll tackle at Crossbeam is unique — we’re leading the way in creating a new category of software, and communicating Crossbeam’s value is core to that mission.
- Product Expertise. Become an expert in Crossbeam’s product offering across customer segments, use cases, and personas
- Enablement. Execute customer and internal enablement programs to educate target audiences on Crossbeam’s value throughout the customer journey
- Communications. Own the development of product communications, messaging, and campaign assets to drive feature adoption and usage
- Market and Competitive Analysis. Conduct market and competitive research and present findings to inform updates in product marketing narrative
- Voice of the Customer. Build and execute closed-loop customer feedback programs to boost customer satisfaction and product market fit
- QA and Testing. Continually monitor, test, and optimize product marketing efforts to improve user experiences
- Product Launches. Own the launch of new products, integrations, and features to drive feature engagement and adoption
- Data Analysis. Evaluate and report on projects using relevant product marketing KPIs such as adoption, retention, customer sentiment, and network effects
THESE ARE SOME OF YOUR TRAITS:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or other relevant roles and may also hold experience in some combination of marketing, product, communications, and technology.
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data to validate your hypotheses
- You have a background in writing and are an excellent written and oral communicator
- You lead with empathy for the user. You understand their pain points and what constitutes success.
- You have experience with several CRMs (but Salesforce is your # 1)
- You have experience with various customer engagement tools & Marketing Automation platforms
- You are a cross-functional team player who is able to build trust with stakeholders across the company
- The idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment excites you.
- You believe in the value that successful partnership programs can drive.
- You are able to distill and communicate complex product features into digestible and motivating communications.
- You have an unrivaled work ethic, and are excited to learn from the team around you while leveling up our existing product marketing efforts.
- You’re familiar with Crossbeam’s core values (hint: they’re listed below!) and would be proud to work on a team that embraces them in all aspects of our work.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all Product Marketing Manager candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration
- Crossbeam in-house recruiter call
- Take-Home Exercise
- Final Interviews
- Hiring Manager
- Product Marketing Team
- Product Team
- Customer Success & Sales Team together
- Built-in 15 minute break for you and us!
This is a salaried* role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend
*Residents of Colorado: There is a minimum salary of $100,000 plus equity and benefits for this position. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health, dental, vision, 401k+ Match, flex PTO, parental leave, & fully remote work. Salary for this role may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
HOW WE WORK
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
Crossbeam has always been committed to building a remote-first culture, even before the pandemic. We have a founder footprint in the Philadelphia area and team members distributed across 20 + states and several continents. The majority of our collaborative work happens on Slack and Zoom.
As long as traveling is safe, we’ll celebrate with non-mandatory team offsites and events a few times a year & team meet ups at manager's discretion.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where differences are valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Ecosystem Revenue Engine