We are looking for incredible humans to join our rocket ship to create change and continue building a great, agile company, where we’re not only making change, but people love coming to work each day from their home offices.
Allocations is building the future of private equity and a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
About The Role
Join the sales team and be part of an elite team building high-performance systems for the next-generation of private equity.
Our budget for this position is $90,000 plus commission. Other factors such as experience and education can be considered.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that can scale.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from engineering, operations, finance and legals. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- 2-3 years of sales experience preferred, ideally within the software or financial industry (Private Equity and Venture Capital)
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- Comfortable with leading demo calls with prospective clients
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and easily engage clients
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
- Previous experience with HubSpot and Airtable is preferred
What We Offer
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Wellness Fund.
- Professional Development Fund.
- 401(k) match.
- Monthly virtual team-building activities.
- Equipment and tools necessary to succeed.
Allocations provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Allocations is the fastest growing private markets platform that helps you to close more deals.