Revenue Operations Analyst
Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers. Seso has raised over $30m in capital from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund, NfX, and more. You can read about Seso's recent $25m Series A here.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm’s worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm’s back-office.
About the Role
Seso is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to drive sales growth by identifying areas for expansion and process improvement. You will analyze key growth metrics, coordinate cross-functionally with the sales, customer success, and product teams, and help to ensure sales goals are met. This role will be key to informing decision-making and strategic planning across the go-to-market team. The ideal candidate also has a demonstrated ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and present to the leadership team.
- Own and improve upon sales reporting with a focus on sales KPI’s, pipeline, performance, and forecasting
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the sales organization
- Develop models to identify trends and insights using industry and historical data; share findings with leadership team
- Support territories and quota setting processes to support headcount growth and strategic planning
- Manage and enrich data across the sales tech stack, particularly in Salesforce and Outreach
- Maintain common data repositories (aka “sources of truth”) that stakeholders throughout the organization can utilize in their reporting
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a relevant role such as Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, and/or Business Operations, Consulting or Investment Banking.
- Experience with a CRM tool like Salesforce, SQL, Tableau
- Advanced analysis skills: expertise working with large and unstructured data sets and building complex models. Deep understanding of Excel or equivalent analytical tools is a requirement, experience with SQL a plus but not required
- Ability to navigate through and communicate complex ideas effectively—verbally, in writing, and in presentations
- Desire to be a subject matter expert with ownership of sales operations processes
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Seso Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seso Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
H-2A Made Easy