Senior Product Marketing Manager
As a Senior PMM at Vanta, you will shape the narrative around Vanta’s newest product lines that help our customers grow their businesses by demonstrating their security.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease.
Vanta’s Product Marketing team helps bring this vision to life by defining the new category of continuous security monitoring, shaping Vanta’s positioning and differentiators externally, and influencing our product and business roadmap. We sit at the intersection of Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success and revel in connecting all of these teams to drive the business forward. Research, analysis, curiosity, storytelling, and project management are just a few of the attributes of our team - in addition to being open, empathetic, and genuinely nice people.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Vanta:
- Plan and execute large product launches, report back on performance, and optimize our launch processes for scale
- Author compelling content for each stage of the customer journey, from blog posts to white papers to sales collateral
- Talk regularly to Vanta’s customers, analyze your own data, and understand our competitive landscape to help shape the product strategy and roadmap and inform Vanta’s overall marketing strategy
- Build relationships with every team at Vanta—product management, growth, sales, design, customer success, and engineering—to define our customer segments and deliver effective communications, from everyday emails to major launches
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- Refine Vanta’s pricing and packaging based on deep insights around the market, our product value, and customer needs
- Be a strong customer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 5-7+ years of Product Marketing experience, with an emphasis on B2B SaaS
- Tell stories in your spare time – fiction, blog posts, email missives, Instagrams, whathaveyou
- Have a deep empathy for users and an ability to adapt communication to best reach, engage and differentiate Vanta to your audience
- Enjoy working with data and pairing those quantitative conclusions with the qualitative conversations you have with users
- Find delight in understanding how things work and then explaining your newfound knowledge to others
- Have prior experience in the security space or interest in learning about security
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance