Sr. Manager, Demand Generation
Spekit is the new way to learn in today’s remote, digital workplace. Say goodbye to distracted zoom training sessions and lengthy LMS courses your teams will forget. Instead, Spekit takes all of your training & enablement - for applications, processes, sales playbooks, SOPs and more and embeds that training directly in your employees’ tools & workflows, right when and where they need them. Whether that’s a walkthrough to guide you through creating a quote in Salesforce or a competitor battle card to handle an objection in email, Spekit is your learning companion every step of the way.
The world’s most innovative companies including Uber Freight, Outreach, Snowflake, Southwest Airlines and Udemy leverage Spekit to accelerate onboarding, drive tool adoption increase productivity, remove the friction of change management and fuel the growth of their employees - from anywhere.
With $60M in VC funding from top venture firms including Craft Ventures, Bonfire Ventures and the Foundry Group, Spekit is the rocket ship you’ll want to be on as we reinvent the future of learning at work.
We are looking for a technically strong, metrics-driven and strategic-minded Sr. Manager, Demand Generation to help scale and accelerate Spekit’s demand generation growth engine! The ideal candidate should possess a unique blend of marketing strategy and operational proficiency, with a passion for data, metrics and reporting, and an eye for scalability.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading a team focused on running integrated campaigns aimed at driving pipeline and revenue for the sales team through paid marketing, events, software directories, and more. The ideal candidate has a proven record of optimizing ROI across demand generation, digital marketing, and account based marketing channels. You will be able to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders and create, balance, and prioritize multiple initiatives with ease, while being laser-focused on driving engagement and interest across our target industries and segments.
Your job will be to attract the most recognizable customers in the world, like Uber and Southwest and have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategy and creation of all demand generation campaigns to ensure we meet quarterly pipeline and sales goals for expansion and new business motions
- Lead strategic development and optimization of all marketing channels including web, email, paid media, software directories, account based marketing, events, and more
- Optimize spend across demand generation efforts to drive the right business results
- Partner with Marketing SMEs to plan, manage, and optimize internal processes and ensure maximum team efficiency
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to manage attribution and reports by conversions, lead source, ROI by Channel, Cost Per Lead, and more.
- Provides coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand generation strategies and tactics
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of measurement and reporting across all stages of the buyer's journey; preferred experience with Salesforce or Hubspot/Marketo
- Drive adoption of agile marketing principles, practices, and frameworks
- Ability to adapt to both market and corporate strategy shifts
Who you are:
- You’re highly curious and technically minded. You possess a deep analytical skill set and can identify insights that optimize execution of campaigns/programs.
- You’re not shy when it comes to cross-collaboration. You have excellent communication and project management skills that allow you to work easily with cross-functional team members.
- You’re a learner at heart. You are able to comprehend and continually grow your knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products, and messaging.
- You’re a proven leader. You can interview, recruit and retain top marketing talent, and you’re passionate about coaching teams to success.
- The values and standards you hold yourself to, matter! You operate from a place of integrity, sincerity and passion, and help others to be a little better everyday.
What you’ll need:
- In-depth knowledge of SFDC and Hubspot/Marketo
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS demand generation experience and a deep understanding of B2B SaaS marketing strategies, technologies, and channels and 3+ years of experience leading and scaling a demand gen program at a startup
- Experience managing and optimizing budget allocation and resourcing
- Experience with account based efforts and driving Enterprise product adoption
- Excellent modeling, forecasting, reporting and analytical skills
- Drive champion alignment and collaboration with international counterparts
- Ability to drive efficient pipeline creation in a new market
Expected compensation (may vary based on level of the candidate and location) : $135-$150
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Digital Adoption & Enablement platform