Content Marketing Manager
Spekit is the new way to learn in today’s remote, digital workplace. Say goodbye to distracted zoom training sessions and lengthy LMS courses your teams will forget. Instead, Spekit takes all of your training & enablement - for applications, processes, sales playbooks, SOPs and more and embeds that training directly in your employees’ tools & workflows, right when and where they need them. Whether that’s a walkthrough to guide you through creating a quote in Salesforce or a competitor battle card to handle an objection in email, Spekit is your learning companion every step of the way.
The world’s most innovative companies including Uber Freight, Outreach, Snowflake, Southwest Airlines and Udemy leverage Spekit to accelerate onboarding, drive tool adoption increase productivity, remove the friction of change management and fuel the growth of their employees - from anywhere.
With $60M in VC funding from top venture firms including Craft Ventures, Bonfire Ventures and the Foundry Group, Spekit is the rocket ship you’ll want to be on as we reinvent the future of learning at work.
About the role:
Do you love storytelling? Spekit is seeking a Sr. Content Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience creating content that will resonate with target buyer personas and meet them at each stage of the buyer’s journey. The Sr. Content Marketing Manager will create thought leadership-focused content such as eBooks, blogs, video scripts, email programs, and more to educate potential Spekit customers, build trust, and help them to evaluate potential solutions. This person will work cross-functionally with our Demand Gen, Community, Product Marketing, Brand and Events, and Marketing Operations leaders to produce highly engaging content and campaigns that will help us build a healthy revenue pipeline.
What you'll get to do every day:
- Design content marketing programs to achieve marketing goals
- Plan and orchestrate digital content strategies across all platforms
- Write and produce highly-engaging content aligned to each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Create an editorial calendar and drive deliverables and timelines
- Edit, proofread, and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and web analytics
- Work cross-functionally to create high-performing marketing campaigns
What you’ll need to be successful on Day 1:
- 2+ years of specific content marketing experience w/a portfolio of work
- An understanding of B2B tech audiences
- Understanding of web publishing and SEO best practices
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or another relevant field
What's in it for you?
- 100% paid employee Medical, Dental, Vision, and Basic & Optional Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Insurance coverage for the whole family, including flexible spending accounts
- Meaningful equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy with mandatory minimum of 2 weeks of annual vacation time
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open Denver, CO office
- 10 paid holidays days, sick leave, mental health days, PLUS a 1-week end-of-year company shutdown
- Paid parental leave
- L&D stipend that can be used for learning opportunities at your discretion
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company
Compensation (determined by level of experience & location): $90,000 - $125,000
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Digital Adoption & Enablement platform