As an early employee at an exciting, fast growing startup backed by marquee investors, you will be expected to think like a strategist and execute like an entrepreneur. Your goal will be to propel growth through net new revenue via customer acquisition, expansions and upsells, while also shaping product direction. With game changing technology of CloseFactor, you will get to define and inform the future of not just the CloseFactor platform but also fundamentally change how sales and marketing processes are driven in B2B tech companies.
What you will do
- This is a “full stack” sales role. You will be engaged in everything from developing your own pipeline to running prospect meetings, running discovery calls and demos, qualify firmly, manage trials, and close deals.
- You will have an unfair advantage of prospecting and lead generation by using the CloseFactor platform
- Work with all levels of sales leadership (CROs, VP Sales all the way to account executives and business development representatives) as a trusted partner and advisor on the most efficient GTM tactics
- Keep your deals updated in the CRM for weekly pipeline reviews and prepare hand-off notes to the CX team.
- Support the CX, product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
- Be a company and brand advocate: our customers love us and the sales process
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience closing in B2B SaaS Sales roles preferred; particularly in high-velocity sales
- Verifiable track record of hitting sales objectives and exceeding quota
- Aptitude for learning software and Go-to-market best practices
- Outstanding skills in establishing rapport with customers, excellent discovery and closing skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Outreach/SalesLoft
- Previous experience selling sales or marketing technology such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gong, Clari, Outreach, or SalesLoft
- Technical aptitude with data science
- Experience working in a successful early/ mid-stage start-up
- High confidence, low ego
CloseFactor helps companies identify their best customers, empower their sales forces, and accelerate their sales pipeline through technology that extracts meaningful and actionable intelligence from unstructured information about prospect accounts including business priorities, active projects and ideal buyer personas.
We seek naturally curious and enthusiastic learners who can adapt to solve the range of software and business problems that emerging startups typically encounter. We are a remote first team and we are backed by marquee investors and industry leading angel investors.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The compass for your sales team. Automated sales research and contextual insights deliver an epic advantage.