Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) and comparable recurring-revenue companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $400M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
💰More than $2 billion in funding made available to the best software companies across the US and Europe
🏃🏽♀️ 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌🏽 130+ Capchasers (up from 16 last year) in 14 cities around the world
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 2,300% annual company growth
👫Built an awesome culture.
Our Marketing team tells the Capchase story, drives brand awareness, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our newly developed financial products and features into customer benefits. In order to do our best work, we expect all of our Marketers to have a keen understanding of our business and the customer’s needs. The goal is to build and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers.
We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, Partnerships, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers - high-growth SaaS companies - understand how Capchase can help them reach their full potential.
If you are a self-motivated, customer-centric marketing generalist looking to work across multiple teams in an emerging industry, this might be the role for you! In this role you can expect to work on a variety of initiatives across brand, messaging, content, campaigns, events, webinars, creating social media content and much more.
- Run campaigns from end-to-end across multiple channels and countries to grow our customer base and brand awareness
- Monitor channel performance and campaign analytics to surface insights and help inform marketing decisions, sharing these with the marketing team and wider organization on a regular basis
- Have a “Test and optimize” mindset for content, constantly experimenting with new topics and CTAs
- Own the numbers: you don’t need to be an analyst, but you need to have an idea of what success looks like, and how to measure it
- Make recommendations on day-to-day execution, propose ideas for new campaigns and experiments, help execute on those
- Ensure your work is clearly communicated and aligned with cross-functional partners and your team
- Look for new opportunities to expand and grow acquisition initiatives
- Be a custodian of the brand voice, writing copy for public facing materials including our website, campaign landing pages, ads and events
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally in a startup environment
- Bonus points if your background is in fintech or SaaS
- Excellent project management skills - you enjoy being organized to help your team and outside collaborators
- Experience personally creating content for multiple channels including blog, social and email
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to develop content to engage C-level audiences
- Experience working with agencies and external creative teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Capchase - Upfront Cashflow To Fund Your Growth