Account Management Team
Pepper Content (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 75+ content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4.5 years, over 100,000+ freelance content creators have applied to be part of the Pepper network of which we work with the top 5% talent, and on the other end - we work with over 2500+ customers like Amazon, Adobe, Google, HDFC Bank, Adani, and majority of the startup ecosystem.
We are building a global SaaS-enabled marketplace for fast-growth SMB, mid-market and enterprise customers that helps marketers manage all their activities ranging from content creation to workflow management and content distribution. To fuel all this, we have some exciting plans, and we are looking for someone in the capacity of Account Manager to join our business team and build upon these ideas.
At Pepper Content, you will:
- Responsible for managing portfolio of key accounts and building relationships with customers
- work with customers to help drive - Competitor Mapping Insights Reports + Brand Solutioning Reports.
- Regularly tracking the Customer NPS and driving insights
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to close deals and identify upsell opportunities with their customers.
- Generate new business opportunities using existing and potential customer networks, and enabling monthly customer transactions along with tracking on CRMs
- Driving cross-functional actions and stakeholder management to bridge the gaps found and then create redressal mechanisms
- Maintain and monitor Monthly Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews
Should apply if you have:
- Proven work experience in account management /account executive profile with minimum 3 years
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships with the existing and new customers
- Ability to map out each and every sub-organization in the larger group company and identify opportunities for each sub-organization is important
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Should also be able to communicate clearly with customers to create strategies that grow our customer base.
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
Benefits at Pepper:
- Paid leaves for new parents
- Paid menstrual Leave
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
- COVID 19 insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pepper is the one-stop platform that handles everything from content ideation to delivery