Digital Marketing - Growth
About the Company
Pepper Content (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 75+ content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4.5 years, over 100,000+ freelance content creators have applied to be part of the Pepper network of which we work with the top 5% talent, and on the other end - we work with over 2500+ customers like Amazon, Adobe, Google, HDFC Bank, Adani, and majority of the startup ecosystem.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people, understands our technical vision, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn, and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
At Pepper Content, you will:
- Work closely with the performance and SEO marketing team to plan, execute campaigns on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google and the likes
- Own the entire funnel from sign-ups through onboarding, engagement and referrals. Use marketing channels not limited to emails/SMS/WA/chatbots etc to drive the leads across the funnel
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide the best user experience for new users across different web assets
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing, and other search platforms
- Understand the potential product gaps across the funnel and cascade them with relevant data to the product owners.Setup A/B infrastructure for deriving results and confirming a hypothesis
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid/SEO in accordance with goals
- Define the upsell and cross-sell funnels and strategize drip campaigns leveraging the various marketing channels available to drive adoption
- Define activation/reactivation metrics for all funnels and benchmark campaign performance according to that. Drive changes to the product flow by working with the design team to drive adoption
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, identify new media buying opportunities and recommend new ways to reach the target audience
- Experiment continuously on creatives & design to drive ROI
- Have strong knowledge about google analytics and other conversion metrics
The ideal candidate must:
- 2-5 Years of experience
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Be able to multitask and work under strict deadlines
- Be able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pepper is the one-stop platform that handles everything from content ideation to delivery