Who are we?
TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...).
What is this role?
As an Account Executive for TrustLayer, you will focus on proactively engaging with target companies and referral partners to drive new logo acquisition. Success in the role means taking ownership, a work hard /win big attitude, openness to learning, and passion for delivering results. A collaborative professional that is able to articulate customer needs for the product team and company leadership. You are able to effectively build and manage a robust pipeline and have a demonstrated ability to identify objections, understand competitor products and proactively remove obstacles. You are resilient in the face of challenges and seek to maintain partnership and alignment with various stakeholders.
Ideally, this role would be filled by a candidate local to the Tampa Bay area and would work a blended schedule of in-office and remote work. However, we are open to considering 100% remote candidates located in San Francisco.
What does an average day look like?
- Meet (and ideally exceed) assigned sales generation objectives and quota.
- Strategically mapping and executing plans to pursue target accounts through calls, emails, Linkedin, and marketing campaigns
- Generating new relationships and leveraging your existing network to discover new leads, strategies, and customer personas.
What background should you have?
- Strong understanding of Enterprise SaaS solutions, with a track record of closing new logos.
- History of exceeding performance metrics and sales goals.
- Must not be scared of the phone or hearing a "no"
- A strong network, with an ability to create opportunities and build your own pipeline.
- Demonstrated success in strategic territory management, with the ability to prioritize among a high volume of opportunities to optimize quarterly targets.
- Experience with GSuite, Salesforce, Gong, Zoominfo, and other sales outreach technologies.
- Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be comfortable submitting to a background and reference check.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Hybrid and full remote options are available
- Generous benefits, 401k, and stock options package
- Unlimited paid time off
- Catered lunches in the office twice per week
- Getting to work with an incredibly talented team, in a rapidly scaling company, with unmatched industry buy-in
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated Insurance Verification