Director of Sales
Help Indent make data access safe and secure everywhere.
Indent is looking for a director of sales to join our team in San Francisco or remote. We are building a simpler way of managing access to data and are looking for experienced salespeople to help customers and new prospects realize our vision.
- Help build the foundations of Sales at Indent: As an early member of our sales org, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales assisted motions
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of new business Account Executives, overseeing day-to-day activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals
- Provide market / client feedback internally to product, design and engineering teams
- Manage the full sales cycle: prospect for new customers, perform online demos to IT / security professionals, create proposals, and close deals
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
Ideally you have...
- At least 1 year of experience as a direct sales leader / first-line manager
- At least 2 years of sales experience in a quota carrying capacity
- Strong communication skills to have discussions with technical and non-technical stakeholders in writing and phone / video calls
- Experience selling a technical product that is used by a variety of stakeholders, including working with executive buyers
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in how data security practices work at companies that manage the world’s data — we’re ultimately the end-users
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory
- Full, best-in-class medical/dental/vision insurance coverage starting your first day
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
At Indent, we know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Indent is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On-demand access control for cloud apps and infrastructure