Partner Product Marketing Manager
To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon removal and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and developers in the world to build a network of high-quality projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to remove to help us reach our climate goals.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to discover and deliver compelling product marketing campaigns that scale the impact of Patch's carbon removal technologies! In this role, you'll spearhead enablement and outbound campaigns across the Patch product portfolio, and guide the product marketing strategic roadmap across Patch's Product, Go-to-market, Growth, and Product Marketing teams. Carbon removal is a nascent industry, and nothing like Patch has ever been built before. There is no playbook detailing how features or products should be built. This role offers product-marketers the ability to take control of the roadmap and chart a course toward making the greatest impact toward carbon removal. We are considering remote candidates for this opportunity!
What you'll do
- Define Patch's partner product marketing strategy and roadmap across targeted market segments
- Hone in on ICPs, gain a deep understanding of our existing products, and help develop new ones
- Identify opportunities and represent the view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative, and competitive analysis
- Initiate and develop co-marketing initiatives to execute in tandem with our partners.
- Market the benefit of our technology partnerships to all Patch prospects.
- Develop and execute marketing programs when announcing new technology partnerships.
- Deliver exceptional and ongoing sales enablement and collateral for our GTM teams
- Keep a continuous pulse on our partner and customers insights through quantitative and qualitative methods to inform new product direction and positioning
- Help position Patch’s brand and products within a competitive climate-tech ecosystem
- Lead content development for the partner ecosystem (Patch's website, product pages, blog posts, and case studies)
- Collaborate closely across the sales, marketing, product and policy teams to develop and deliver compelling product marketing campaigns
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience working in product marketing, product management, management consulting, product strategy, or equivalent function (partnered with product management and engineering on strategy, planning, and go-to-market)
- Experience working with and through a partner ecosystem to deliver value to end customers while driving business growth.
- Entrepreneurial, data-driven (even when there's limited data available), and scrappy
- Excited about the opportunity to rigorously prioritize marketing decisions
- Excellent cross-functional leader
- Have a high adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn
- Experienced at delivering winning GTM campaigns for B2B Marketplace or SaaS solutions (even better if the solution is based on APIs)
- Have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Excel at understanding customer challenges and opportunities, developing compelling value propositions for diverse audiences
- Able to to navigate a fast-growing environment and have you’ve previously worked with C-suite, growth marketing, sales, policy, and product teams to craft strategic communication programs
- Self-starter with the drive to go beyond traditional methods of communication; you always look for what’s next and never stop at the status quo
- Able to work with a high level of autonomy but are collaborative by nature
- Experience working for an API infrastructure technology provider
- You have worked in green tech or clean energy
- Masters Degree or higher in engineering, business, or climate science-related field
- You have worked on a global scale and can navigate different business cultures
- Have worked at a high growth company and helped build it from the ground up
- You have previous experience working within corporate sustainability
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions