Customer Experience Manager
At Atlan, one of our core values is putting the problem first and solution second. That’s why our folks in the Business Team come to work every morning with the intent of helping as many people as they can. Even if this means telling them that we’re not the right fit for them.
As part of our Business Team, you’ll be our eyes and ears on the ground—working to understand our users’ biggest challenges and wins—so we can integrate this information into our vision for our products. Every line of code we write and every pixel we create will be shaped by what you see and hear on a daily basis.
Let’s lead from the front and show the world how it’s done.
(Co-founders of Atlan)
Why is this role important for us? 🔗
- Every single person in the company is responsible for creating delight in the lives of our users. Doing what's right for the customer is baked into the Atlan DNA. So far, our account managers, product team, and engineers are responsible for supporting our customers and ensuring they can get the most out of Atlan.
- In the last two quarters, we've scaled so much (and so fast) that it is time we build out a dedicated, global "customer delight" function. This is our executive team's OKR for Q1 of 2022.
- People underestimate the value of delighting customers consistently at every touchpoint. GREAT customer experience is when a user reaches out with a problem and leaves with a solution AND a smile on their face. The best brands like American Express and Superhuman consistently create these wow moments for their users.
- We're hiring a founding member for our "Customer Experience" function to help Atlan be truly great at customer service.
- If you're looking for a high-impact opportunity at a fast-growing startup and truly believe that user and customer delight can be one of the biggest moats for a company, this is the role for you.
What will you do? 🤔
- Own the lifecycle of Atlan users – from onboarding, setup, and day-to-day engagements to serving as the point of contact for customer support
- Craft delightful user experiences during onboarding and all subsequent touchpoints by owning customer communications across channels
- Build processes to scale customer support including ticketing management, SLAs, workflows, and more
- Own Atlan's product documentation and training content, craft amazing user-facing communications, and documentation
- Translate user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborate with the engineering team to deliver features inside Atlan
- Start training and mentoring new team members as we scale our customer experience function
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Prior experience as a hands-on data practitioner who would like to move to a customer-facing role to support other data practitioners; or as a customer support/success executive in a B2B software organization.
- You have previously demonstrated an aptitude for partnering with internal or external stakeholders across geographies.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and live, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- You have a high rate of learning, natural curiosity, and eagerness to debate opinions to find the right solutions.
- You understand data, software markets, products, and businesses. Familiarity with the modern data stack across ETL, storage, BI, etc. with a demonstrated ability to stay up to date with new developments is preferred.
- You are looking for exponential growth, a lot of learning, and a great team to work with.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace