Customer Success Specialist - Buenos Aires
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 9500+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
About the Team
We are trusted advisors for our customers that accelerate their path to becoming successful with Gorgias.
A successful customer for us is a customer whose support team meets and exceeds their customers' expectations.
As a Scale Programs Specialist, you will help drive expansion for our small and mid-sized customers.
What You'll Do
- Interact with small and medium businesses through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls)
- Contribute ideas and analysis to build out our scaled Customer Success program
- Create email campaigns and call customer to drive health and features adoption
- Identify and act on churn risk and expansion opportunities
- Meet with customers on consult calls to answer product questions and drive usage
- Educate and empower our customers on the Gorgias platform
- Monitor our Facebook Community
- Lead webinars with customers and answer questions live
Who You Are
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) and lead sponsors/stakeholders to the solution of business process and/or technical problems
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated, move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a passion for and excel at building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Passion for learning! You want to grow and improve every day
- Strong communication skills - in English
Perks and Benefits
- 🏖️ 4-week vacation
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave (12 weeks)
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books**,** courses, training sessions that can be easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- 🥰 Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
• Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
• Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
• We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
• We have a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
• What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
• Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
• Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Discover Gorgias Platform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLFpe-xbhk
Learn about our compensation policy here: https://www.gorgias.com/blog/international-saas-salary-calculator
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.