Customer Success Manager - Buenos Aires
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 9500+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
About the Team
As a Customer Success Manager, you will set the tone for our customers' relationship with Gorgias. You'll manage the full customer lifecycle, from onboarding to renewals, and in addition to 1:1 engagements, you'll be actively involved in running 1:many experiments and building processes.
What You'll Do
- Actively participate in building out our new Customer Success program: everything from defining the strategy to creating playbooks by journey stages
- Help companies launch quickly and effectively on Gorgias by providing high-quality guidance
- Reduce churn and drive expansion throughout the customer journey through onboarding, ongoing adoption, and renewals
- Uncover customer objectives and help them achieve their goals by becoming their trusted advisor
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS, and/or Customer Success. E-commerce experience is a plus
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, follow-up skills and attention to detail
- You have a highly structured work approach, ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated, move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a passion for and excel at building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Passion for learning! You want to grow and improve every day
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity packages, and performance bonus packages
- Competitive vacation and parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Free lunch
- Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
• Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
• Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
• We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
• We have a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
• What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
• Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
• Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Discover Gorgias Platform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLFpe-xbhk
Learn about our compensation policy here: https://www.gorgias.com/blog/international-saas-salary-calculator
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.