WorkPatterns is the modern manager’s toolkit. We’re guiding workplace relationships with a framework for better 1:1s, AI-assisted feedback, and simplified goal setting. We help all managers become great managers by improving team performance, job satisfaction, and morale.
Our product is already making an impact by helping teams adapt to new hybrid work environments. We have over 300 paying customers, including teams at Apple, Nike, Panasonic, Peloton, and many more.
We are a small and nimble team of experienced entrepreneurs, technical talent, and product minds. We’ve focused from our founding in 2018 on developing our own hybrid work system, well before it was “cool.” We meet in person for quarterly offsites in great places like San Francisco, and Los Angeles and have plans to expand to exciting destinations like Mexico City, Costa Rica, and others. The rest of the time, we work remotely, keeping meetings to a minimum so people can focus on deep work and set their schedules around when and where they work best.
About this role:
This is a rare opportunity to be the second Sales hire at a high-growth seed-funded startup with a proven team and backing from some world’s top investors, including Founders Fund and Javelin Venture Partners.
As our second sales hire, you'll partner closely with the Sales Director and the product and marketing team to win new customers and convert free trial users into annual enterprise subscribers.
You'll also have the opportunity to help build and optimize our inbound and outbound sales motions, help create compelling sales copy, partner with marketing on lead gen, influence our product roadmap based on customer feedback, and help continue to build our sales culture. In a typical quarter, you may be responsible for:
- Nurturing inbound free trial accounts, performing new customer demos, and closing new deals with an eye toward expansion
- Sourcing and working your own pipeline of prospects to meet and exceed quarterly sales quota consistently
- Partnering with our Sales Director to win strategic accounts
- Partnering with our CS team to ensure accounts are happy, engaged, and getting value from our solution
- Help grow existing enterprise accounts that are already in motion
- Providing input into the sales process and helping to develop the sales playbook
- Participating in product planning sessions to provide customer feedback
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is fired up to be the second sales hire and all the potential that comes along with it
- Has the dynamism and problem-solving abilities to thrive in the ambiguous environment of an early stage high growth startup
- Has experience selling a B2B SaaS product and a track record of exceeding targets
- Is a crisp communicator, a creative problem solver, and a great listener with a consultative selling style
- Can understand customer problems and position our solutions accordingly
- Is process-oriented and has a methodical approach to managing their pipeline
- Can contribute strategically to go-to-market strategy and product development but is fundamentally results-driven and wants to focus on winning new business
- Competitive pay & substantial equity grant
- Health insurance
- Autonomy and flexibility in your work schedule
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Talented team working on a hard problem and having fun along the way
- Have a huge impact and the ability to influence the direction of a category-defining company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
People management software that lets you be everyone’s favorite manager, ever.