Onboarding Specialist, Customer Success
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest growing technology company. We help some of the world’s best eCommerce brands reduce revenue-impacting bugs by helping them detect, manage, and resolve critical errors on their online stores. Put simply, we help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day. You may have heard of some of our customers like Avon, Champion, De’Longhi, Guess, Jelly Belly, and Therabody.
The tenet of our culture has been ‘People First’ from Day 1 - we’re building a unique company that people absolutely love to work for. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey scores have consistently been the highest in our city year over year. In fact, we just recently got the results from our May 2022 survey, and we were the highest scoring company in Invest Ottawa’s portfolio of scaling companies AGAIN with a score of 97/100 🎉
Sound like a place for you? Keep reading!
Noibu is looking for a Onboarding Specialist, Customer Success to join our growing team as we enter a new phase of expansion. As Onboarding Specialist, Customer Success, you will be the first point of contact for new Noibu customers. You will manage a portfolio of projects with a diverse set of customers, establishing healthy behaviours to drive long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of Noibu’s platform. The ideal candidate has experience in either Customer Success Management, Account Management, Project management, and a strong ability to create relationships and influence decision makers, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve results. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a diverse and collaborative work environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor onboarding across new customers to ensure we are fast-tracking value and setting customers up for long term success.
- Define business objectives with customers and identify a plan for their successAdapt processes to provide a tailored onboarding experience and meet customer needs
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality, and inclusion.
- Become a Noibu platform expert
- Identify opportunities to recommend necessary services to help meet new customer onboarding and implementation milestones
- Work closely with customers and their tech teams to fully integrate Noibu into their regular habits
- Track and reach key implementation milestonesIdentify, capture and escalate implementation risks that could lead to churn or a failed implementation
- Train customers and provide progressive guidance throughout the implementation and launch process.
- Understand the customer's business needs and challenges and how to set up their Noibu account to accomplish their goals.
- Capture the customer's product feedback and provide that feedback to our internal Product & Engineering teams.
- Troubleshoot and ensure resolution of any issues experienced by the customer.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success Managers, Support, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to Noibu customers.
- Build content to educate customers and train them on using Noibu through a variety of media.
What you should have:
- You have experience running onboarding and implementation activities to help customers adopt and utilize products or services
- You have a strong track record manage a portfolio of accounts, with an emphasis on driving client adoption
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy in the same conversation
- You have patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset - you thrive balancing independence and accountabilityYou have the ability to listen hard and change fast to meet changing business objectives and requirements
- Experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscapeKnowledge of CRM and Customer Success platforms
- Excellent communication, active listening skills and empathy
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- 1-2 years experience onboarding SaaS customers, specifically with integrations and technical implementation.
- Design and content creation for training and enablement roles is a plus!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salaries and employee stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation, Noibu bonus days, and winter holiday shutdown
- Health, wellness, and dental benefits from day 1
- Accessible team socials
- Healthy food and snacks
- Work from home options (even when there isn’t a pandemic)
- Endless learning opportunities and growth
- The best tech, we use Apple computers
- We pay for your parking @ our Lansdowne office
Okay, cool, but what’s in it for you?
🦄 Be Part of Something Special
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off
We know, we know. Everyone and their mothers offers Unlimited Vacay now, Noibu is different though. We enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees, have 5 ‘Noibu Bonus Days’ every summer, and always shut down our operations over the winter holidays 💆♀️
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄 The best part? EVERYTHING is driven by our Noibots. Check out the ‘Employee-led Action’ section below to see what we mean 👀
🤸♂️ Flexible Working Style
We know the 9-5 is dead. People want to work when & where they want. We have an elite office with the best equipment overlooking Lansdowne Park in Ottawa for folks to come in whenever they want. Noibots also get $1,000 to buy anything they might need for their home office, and can even work internationally with our new ‘90 Away’ Policy ✈️
👷♂️ Employee-led Action
At Noibu, our team is everything. Our various employee-led groups including our Culture, Women in Tech, and Health & Wellness Committees, provide opportunities to work cross-functionally on cool projects outside of your daily scope while driving real change 🚗
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
We know that people work for a reason, and we give everyone lots of opportunities to get paid. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan, our uncapped Employee Referral Program ($1,000 for each hire 🤑), and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
So, what do you think?! If it sounds too good to be true, we promise, it’s not.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Detect, Prioritize & Resolve Critical eCommerce Errors with Noibu