Customer Success Manager
💭 About Stotles
🎖 Our mission is to unlock the potential of business and government working better, together.
The partnership between business and government is vital in making our communities productive & cohesive, but inefficiency and bureaucracy is currently the norm. We are using a modern approach to change this.
Our SaaS platform gives businesses a clear view of opportunities to work with the public sector, and the tools needed to manage them. We are bringing together a massive amount of messy government data to bring clarity and transparency to a space that desperately needs it.
We've seen fantastic traction from industry leading customers such as UiPath, Gitlab, Freshworks, and Tableau.
Learn more: Working at Stotles
💡 About this Role & Why We're Hiring
It's go time. Here's why we're looking for you.
We operate in a sector ripe for technological improvement. Our market is hungry for change.
We're hiring a highly motivated, innovative individual to engage and delight our customers at every touchpoint, making a long-term partnership with Stotles a no-brainer. Our customer base is growing quickly so we need somebody excited by the opportunity to get in at the ground floor and help shape what Customer Success at Stotles looks like.
💷 Comp Range: £40-55k salary with 0.05-0.15% in equity depending on previous experience
🔨 What You'll Do
You'll work closely with senior stakeholders from a portfolio of Stotles' most strategic accounts to uncover and solve for their critical business issues using the Stotles product, becoming a trusted advisor that delivers the best-in-class service for which Stotles is known.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success, this role will be responsible for:
- Developing Customer Success Plans with our largest accounts, working with key stakeholders to identify their success criteria and implement plans to meet those objectives.
- Managing key touchpoints with priority accounts in their customer journey (from on-boarding, through QBRs into retention and beyond) to drive customer adoption / engagement and track progress against key measures of success.
- Crafting our new and growing services offering, working closely with the Stotles CEO & CPO to develop the Stotles product in line with customer feedback to drive ROI.
- Driving customer engagement with bespoke services, including scoping and delivery of custom research projects.
- Developing and improving records of all relevant customer artefacts (e.g. proposals, decks, account plans, custom reports etc.).
- Nurturing and escalating growth opportunities – including customer retention, upsell and referrals.
- Injecting the voice of the customer into the heart of all decision-making at Stotles, ensuring to close the feedback loop with key stakeholders and creating Stotles advocates.
⌨️ Who We're Looking For
- 2+ years’ experience in customer facing services or research / business analyst role (e.g. consulting, sales/account management or client services).
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable, or equivalent business experience.
- Deep understanding of core Customer Success functions; able to deliver on-boarding and user adoption to drive account health.
- Extensive experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- (Good to have) experience translating complex data sets into easily digestible client-facing reports.
- (Good to have) experience working in a SaaS / start-up environment.
- Track record of showing initiative, and able to find ways to get things done when ambiguity is high.
- Unafraid to say, "I don't know the answer. But I have a few ideas on how we can find out".
- Able to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems and drive product / process improvement.
- Freakishly organised; able to plan and meet deadlines in line with business and customer requirements.
- Data-driven and outcome-focused. Able to understand and articulate technical concepts and devise sensible solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; able to quickly build lasting rapport with people you have just met.
- Understand the importance of trust-based relationships - with customers, prospects, partners, and colleagues.
- Able to consistently set and meet deadlines with high attention to detail and personal standards of quality.
- Highly proficient English (written and spoken).
- Proficient in the use of Hubspot or other CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics etc..).
- MS Office / equivalent business tools (working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
📢 Most importantly, we're looking for curious, ambitious people who love to learn new things. If (for any reason) you don't fit our requirements but you're passionate about our vision, don't hesitate to apply!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one platform to streamline your public sector sales.