Business Development Representative - US Region
Pepper Content (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 75+ content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4.5 years, over 100,000+ freelance content creators have applied to be part of the Pepper network of which we work with the top 5% talent, and on the other end - we work with over 2500+ customers like Amazon, Adobe, Google, HDFC Bank, Adani, and majority of the startup ecosystem.
We are building a global SaaS-enabled marketplace for fast-growth SMB, mid-market and enterprise customers that helps marketers manage all their activities ranging from content creation to workflow management and content distribution. To fuel all this, we have some exciting plans, and we are looking for someone in the capacity of BDR to join our business team and build upon these ideas.
At Pepper Content, you will:
- Leverage lead generation tools to generate a list of targeted prospects.
- Generate new sales opportunities by outbound prospecting into target accounts.
- Develop and execute outbound sequence via outplay
- Schedule discovery calls for the sales team.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesforce CRM
Should apply if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of prior business development experience with a SaaS provider.
- Prior experience in cold calling for the North America region will be an advantage.
- Driven, motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication with both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits at Pepper:
- Paid leaves for new parents
- Paid menstrual Leave
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
- COVID 19 insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pepper is the one-stop platform that handles everything from content ideation to delivery