Customer Success Manager
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
The Customer Success Manager is a critical role on our growing Implementation team. As a CSM, you will be responsible for ensuring OfferFit customers are highly successful with the product. You will own executive and functional level stakeholder relationships and oversee design and execution of OfferFit use cases. Finally, through your customer vantage point, you will contribute significantly to the OfferFit product development process.
In particular, you will:
- Own customer satisfaction – oversee the design, execution, and reporting across use cases to ensure our customer success & enthusiasm with OfferFit product
- Quarterback internal resources to ensure customers’ continued success with deployments and implementations
- Quantify business impact of using OfferFit and communicate out to customers regularly
- Become a trusted customer advisor
- Understand customer business context and pain, and facilitate the strategic mapping of OfferFit value to identify potential upsell opportunities
- Work closely with the OfferFit sales team to close upcoming renewals & upsell opportunities
- Communicate customer needs to OfferFit’s product & marketing teams to ensure a customer-centric product roadmap
- Participate in determining OfferFit’s product strategy
OfferFit Benefits and Perks
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 25 days PTO per year)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., employee resource groups, weekly employee recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
- Competitive benefits (major medical, vision, and dental) and 401K matching program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make the leap from A/B to AI