Customer Success Manager - VSB
As a Customer Success Manager at Vanta, you will responsible for helping keep our customers moving toward their goals and ultimately successful and happy.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Our CX team is currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us!
Vanta’s success over the last year was exponential (check out our Series B announcement) and we are now working to solve the problem of how to provide world-class customer experience to as many security-minded software companies as possible. You will be the voice of Vanta, responsible for helping keep our customers moving toward their goals and ultimately successful and happy. Additionally, you’ll have an integral impact on building out the processes and workflows at one of Vanta’s newest sections within the Customer Experience organization.
What you’ll do as a CSM at Vanta:
- Serve as the point of contact for your customers and drive them to specific business outcomes on their timelines
- Become a product expert on Vanta and how our platform can be used to improve security posture through our 6 standard offerings (SOC2, ISO27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, CCPA and GDPR)
- Provide insightful technical answers and recommend the most efficient way for customers to achieve compliance using our platform
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors that may lead to renewals, expansion, and advocacy
- Influence Vanta’s strategy and product priorities to drive adoption and retention by being the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer business issues and work toward mutual goals
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a SaaS company
- Have experience in the cybersecurity or compliance industry
- Have clear and thoughtful communication skills, with strong critical thinking ability
- Problem-solving ability and customer centric outlook
- Be comfortable with talking through technical concepts with a technical audience
- Have a keen ability to multitask
- Have an outstanding work ethic and know when/how to ask for help when you need it
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance