Strategic Intelligence Associate
To achieve real climate progress, businesses must decarbonize their operations. Some emissions are unavoidable, and that’s where Patch comes in. Patch's API connects carbon removal and renewable energy suppliers directly with the businesses that need them most with just a few lines of code.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and developers in the world to build a network of high-quality projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to remove to help us reach our climate goals.
In order to combat humanities’ largest existential crisis, the climate industry is evolving rapidly. In order to stay several steps ahead of the market, Patch is looking to add a Strategic Intelligence Associate to ensure key stakeholders within our business are informed on the micro and macro changes within the industry. This role will sit at the nexus of Patch’s product, marketing, sales, and finance teams, providing regular industry updates and conducting specific deep dives into emerging trends. You will have a direct impact on Patch’s strategy and be a trusted thought partner to senior leadership.
What you'll do
- Generate regular industry reporting, consumed by the whole company on a weekly basis
- Consolidate insights from key stakeholders and strategic leaders across the company
- Establish data feeds with industry data providers and analyze data to generate market insights
- Keep abreast of industry trends, news, and events, diving deep where necessary to inform major strategic decisions
Who you are
- 2-3 years of consulting or banking experience with a strong exposure to diligence processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, managing and leading multiple projects concurrently
- Possesses a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, a positive attitude
- Ability to transform raw data into insight for the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
What makes patch exciting
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off as needed vacation policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions