Content Marketing | Social Media Manager
Demostack is the world’s first demo experience platform. We help SaaS companies showcase their product in the best light, without the hassle. Our product allows revenue teams (sales, sales engineering, marketing, enablement, customer success, partnerships) to create tailored demos made in minutes with no code, so R&D can focus on building a great product.
Demostack’s Content Marketing | Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating content following SEO best practices and building out Demostack’s social media presence for use across all relevant social media channels.
- Write content for social media posts, blog posts, articles, product descriptions, case studies, white papers, emails, and newsletters
- Plan and produce content that tells a cohesive narrative and generates brand awareness and demand for our product
- Manage social media posts, responding to comments/messages, and amplification on our social channels
- Surface relevant threads and topics and bring Demostack into the conversation
- Create content for Demostack employees to leverage on social media, and manage programs to that build internal excitement and engagement around personal brand building
- Research/organize facts related to the assigned topic and content type both online/offline to compile and organize creative writing ideas
- Compose new content based on research and develop engaging content to entice the target audience
- Ensure that all content is optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) and contains sufficient keyword placement
- Create compelling titles, headlines and copy for all content based on content type
- Conduct customer interviews when required
- Collaborating and brainstorming with designers, campaign managers, and product marketers for new ideas and strategies
- Familiarity with the Story Brand methodology or similar
- Use keyword tools and evaluate the competitive landscape to determine the best keywords to focus campaign deliverables
- Develop and maintain a Content Calendar, including all weekly topics and keywords
- Present monthly reports unpacking keyword rankings, traffic, and lead movement
- Track performance of all content and use insights to inform future content plans
- Social media following and engagement
- MQLs from organic content
Experience and skills:
- 4-5 years in content marketing and/or social media for a B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record of building a results-driven social media engine for a B2B software product
- Creative: Ability to build out original content that gets our personas excited to use Demostack.
- Storytelling: Ability to craft a compelling, consistent narrative and have a strong eye for editorial
- Process: Sees around corners in terms of process. Able to come up with ideas, but also build a framework around how we will implement and measure their performance.
- Ownership: Ability to take initiative, execute multiple projects at once, and generate results.
- Philosophical: Positive attitude, wants to know “why.”
- Self-motivated, positive, creative, innovative thinker and multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize and manage time strategically
- A profound comprehension of customers and what motivates them
- Extraordinary research, organizational, and learning abilities
- Online article formatting skills, and an experience with keyword arrangement and other SEO best practices
- Experience with email marketing, lead generation and online marketing is not required but is preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Great Demos Win Deals. Deliver tailored demos that drive discovery, build connection, and win more business.