Pipeline Marketing Manager
At Atlan, one of our core values is putting the problem first and solution second. That’s why our folks in the Business Team come to work every morning with the intent of helping as many people as they can. Even if this means telling them that we’re not the right fit for them.
As part of our Business Team, you’ll be our eyes and ears on the ground—working to understand our users’ biggest challenges and wins—so we can integrate this information into our vision for our products. Every line of code we write and every pixel we create will be shaped by what you see and hear on a daily basis.
Let’s lead from the front and show the world how it’s done.
(Co-founders of Atlan)
Why is this role important for us? 🤔
- At Atlan, we're growing fast in regions around the world. In the past few months, we've won some amazing customers including Plaid, Monster, and Ralph Lauren... all from inbound!
- We’re looking for a Pipeline Marketing Manager to join our Growth team to generate more opportunities for our accounts team by nurturing our prospective customers.
Your mission at Atlan 🌟
- Own Pipeline Marketing: You will define & develop our email strategy that will focus on delivering targeted content to relevant audiences to build a pipeline - across marketing & sales functions.
- Collaborate for Impact: You will work cross-functionally with other functions like Product Marketing & Content Marketing to leverage their efforts to grow the pipeline & help them execute campaigns seamlessly
- Testing & Improvement: You will be the custodian of all metrics relevant to email marketing & come up with experiments to improve them.
Shape the future of our products
As part of the Business Team, you play a pivotal role. You are the voice of our users and inform all the important decisions we make. You will work closely with our users and prospects to understand their pain points and feed this information into our product roadmap.
Ownership and autonomy from day one
At Atlan, business is all about putting the user first and addressing their needs. So the way your set your goals will be informed by the unique challenges that you need to solve. That’s why you have complete ownership of your projects—you set the priorities, decide on the experiments, and the best way to reach your goals.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace