Director of Customer Experience
⭐ Words have power. But only if you understand what someone is saying. So Toucan is on a mission to make the world multilingual. That’s a pretty amazing goal and we need equally amazing people to help us achieve it.
🐥 Job Description:
Toucan is spreading its wings and scaling quickly. Our team is in search of an experienced Director of Customer Experience who can lead and further develop strategy and execution for a learner-centric company. From analyzing data to keeping the company well informed of learner insights, this person will own all aspects of Toucan’s customer experience.
🤝 Main Responsibilities:
- Own Toucan’s Customer Experience: Research and analyze all aspects of Toucan’s customer experience and spearhead initiatives to make our processes even more effective.
- Advocate for Learners: Partner with product, marketing, and engineering to enhance how we’re building new experiences and iterating on existing ones.
- Keep the Company Well-Informed: Communicate regularly with the team regarding learner trends and insights.
- Empower the Team: Lead the customer experience team to success.
- 7+ years of experience in the field of customer experience and at least 2+ years of experience as a manager
- Immense empathy for people and ability to think deeply about how you can improve their experience with Toucan
- Excellent planning and communication skills as well as an ability to work with members of the team outside of CX to move projects forward
- Embody an ownership attitude towards your work that enables you to create systems that better our entire organization
- Embrace our three core values of wonder, empathy, and impact
- Being bilingual (English/Spanish) is a huge plus
- Able to work on some weekends and holidays as necessary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Learn a new language while you browse the web.