Business Development Representative
Interviewing the right way is critical to a successful business but the interview process is broken: 95% of businesses report making a bad hiring decision. 82% of hiring managers receive little to no interview training. There is a lack of preparation and process which leads to bias and inequality. And bad processes lead to bad hires which cost the business up to $240k, have an impact on deadlines, disrupt teams, and erode culture. Screenloop helps to fix the broken interview process.
Screenloop’s mission is to educate and empower hiring teams, reduce bias, and give a great candidate experience, so that the best candidates are hired, every time. Screenloop is the provider of a SaaS interview intelligence platform. Even though the company is at pre-Series A stage, it is very well funded and has aggressive growth plans which will require a significant growth in headcount.
About the role:
With most BDR / SDR roles, you’ll join as a small cog in a well-oiled machine, at Screenloop you’ll be part of building the machine. We are looking for a BDR who is ready to take on responsibility from day one, someone who is ready to help shape our sales process and strategy. This role offers a unique opportunity to progress your career, whilst working alongside experienced founders that were leaders at Reachdesk, Stack Overflow, Revolut, and ClearScore.
- Generate new business opportunities in order to fuel Screenloop's pipeline and growth across EMEA
- Collaborate on scaling and optimising the outbound prospecting efforts to companies via cold calls, tailored email campaigns, LinkedIn, etc.
- Become a face of Screenloop through a personal online brand
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing team to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas
- Manage, track and report on all activities and results using HubSpot
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- 6-12 months of BD experience, ideally within SaaS/tech environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills and a willingness to learn
- Proficient in using a CRM such as HubSpot or LinkedIn and willing to try a variety of outbound methods
- A basic salary from £30k to £40k, depending on experience and fit
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days of annual leave in addition to normal bank holidays
- An extra day of annual leave for every year of tenure (capped)
- Flexible working hours and flexible working arrangements
- Health and wellbeing support
- Becoming one of the first employees of an exciting startup about to revolutionise the interviewing space (with other benefits likely to follow as we grow the business)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Source, Interview & Onboard New Hires with the new hiring intelligence platform.