This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive with big dreams and goals who wants to be part of a fast-growing tech company that is making impactful and tangible changes to hiring and recruitment processes globally through technology. By offering solutions that improve fairness and consistency during interviews, help to remove unconscious bias from the recruitment process, automate manual processes, and more, Screenloop’s ambitious team wants to change the way companies hire forever.
In this role, you will own a closing role, from start to finish, with the support of a high performing business development team. Opportunities to lead, relocate and become a fundamental pillar in this business is available for the right candidate.
This role may be for you if you are:
- Strategic but also executional and confident in owning commercial conversations and moving a maybe to a yes
- Very talented in sales and prospecting
- Equipped with proven results over a career in sales spanning 2+ years
- Focused on results, and willing to put in the grit, determination and thought to achieve great things
- 2+ years of experience in startup/scaleup (vs established or large businesses) AE role is a must
- B2B SaaS experience is preferred
- Grown within an organization from a BDR to AE is preferable
- Consultative sales approach
- Constant over achiever and someone who is focused on their own development and success
- Work with the Commercial Director to own discoveries, solution calls and negotiations
- Close over $500,000+ in ARR in year 1
- Leverage MEDDICC to create informed pipeline decisions
- Feedback prospect insight to Product / Commercial leaders
- Set, track and report on key metrics for every piece of your sales process
- Act as a champion within the business
- Collaborate with other AE’s and BDR’s to offer the best experience possible for our prospects and clients
- Support onboarding of new clients, as well as land and expand opportunities
- A basic salary from £50k to £85k, depending on experience and fit
- Double OTE
- Wellness and health investments
- A share award in line with your salary and experience
- 25 days of annual leave in addition to normal bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and flexible working arrangements
- First week you start as Paid Time Off (PTO) or you can add 5 extra days into your 1st year allotment
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that embraces a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Source, Interview & Onboard New Hires with the new hiring intelligence platform.