Senior Customer Success Manager - Mid-Market
Hone is the all-in-one talent development platform for modern teams. We are on a mission to inspire growth and human connection for teams everywhere. We will move the world from legacy corporate training solutions to a new model of learning that is inclusive, scalable, engaging, and effective. We believe:
- Exceptional professional development opportunities should be accessible to all
- Learning should be meaningful and engaging
- Measurement is key to behavior change
- Learning is a continuous journey
We combine the depth of live human connection with the power of technology to create a next-generation, continuous learning experience that our customers love.
We are on a path to be the talent development partner of choice for forward-thinking organizations, and a beloved career-long companion for millions of learners globally.
Care to join us?
Read more about our founding story in TechCrunch.
What sets Hone apart?
Our people. Our culture. Our vision. Our content. Our commitment to our values. Where do we begin?
We are the only all-in-one platform that delivers live learning at scale to enable thousands of learners to develop their leadership, management and people skills, no matter where they live, and no matter where they are in the hierarchical structure. In fact, we pride ourselves on providing equitable learning & leadership opportunities for everyone, not just for the corner office. We have embedded diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging into all of our course curriculums, and our workplace culture celebrates that diversity, from our teammates to our world-class coaches, to our suppliers.
We're an early-stage startup with experienced founders. Tom Griffiths, CEO & co-founder, co-founded gaming unicorn FanDuel and served as their Chief Product Officer for nearly 10 years, and Savina Perez, Chief Customer Officer & co-founder, has successfully built and prepared many HR tech companies for growth and acquisition. Our learning strategists and instructional learners are building new, innovative ways of teaching our learners the most important skills that are needed for the modern world of work – wherever our learners may be.
We are a remote-first and fully-distributed organization. We are currently based in the U.S. with an HQ in Encinitas, CA and a hub office in NYC. Our employees work from home (or anywhere), a co-working space (we provide a stipend), or one of our hub offices. We're dedicated to building an exceptional experience for our learners, and an ambitious, productive, engaging and fun environment for our team.
The Senior Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving key components of our business and empowering our customers to fulfill their goals. The CSM partners frequently with various internal teams to execute seamless onboarding, drive product adoption, renewals, and expansions. Lastly, as the voice of our customers, the CSM plays an integral role in ensuring we’re developing the perfect product for our clients.
- Being a Trusted Advisor: Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with the Hone platform.
- Managing Onboardings: Work with multiple client team members and internal team members to successfully onboard program participants.
- Managing Client Engagement and Health: Through regular check-ins, QBRs, and email engagement, stay in touch with our clients and ensure they’re having a stellar experience with Hone.
- Product Adoption: Partner with our Product team to increase product adoption and actively manage customer feedback.
- Leading Renewals and Expansion Conversations: Work with Sales to ensure clients renew and/or expand their partnership with us.
- Partnering with Other Departments: As the voice of our customers, the CSM must effectively communicate and partner with other departments on various internal projects.
- Ownership of the Customer Experience: Assumes ownership of the customer lifecycle and works cross-functional and within the team to ensure a successful experience.
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, or consulting experience
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment (experience in a high-growth start-up is a plus)
- Expert level project management skills with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize, swiftly, on an as needed basis.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- High attention to detail and self-awareness to confirm any uncertainties, if needed, before taking action
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Comfortable with setting client expectations
- Managing internal team expectations and working collaboratively with multiple departments
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Planhat or other Customer Success platforms
- Monday.com or comparable project management tools
- Front or comparable email ticketing platform
Our Core Values:
- Customer- Start with the customer
- Character- Do the right thing, even when it’s hard
- Competence- Execute successfully, grow continuously
- Compassion- Seek first to understand, then to be understood
- Camaraderie- Let’s enjoy the journey together
Why you’ll love working at Hone:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the leadership training industry
- Great benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent learner experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live, cohort-based management and leadership training that your learners will love — whether you're training 1 or 1,000+ across offices, homes, or tim...