Chief Revenue Officer
Mathison is the first all-inclusive technology for diversity hiring and retention. Our platform delivers top-of-funnel diversity sourcing, a system to reduce bias in the hiring process, and tools to mobilize the entire team around diversity hiring efforts. Mathison is leveraged by leading brands from Accenture, Sonos and TripAdvisor to 23andMe and HelloFresh.
We are looking for a mission-driven go-to-market leader with deep industry expertise who can lead our customer-facing revenue functions as we grow the business.
Objectives of this Role
- Build go-to-market strategy and manage customer-facing experience across marketing, sales and customer impact functions
- Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategy, and develop future plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of our revenue-generating departments
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Build creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage go-to-market team of Marketing, Sales and Customer Impact, with direct reports of Director of Sales, Director of Marketing and Director of Customer Impact
- Manage the go-to-market strategy for Mathison
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development cycle
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Participate in contract negotiations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building and managing revenue functions from $5M - $25M+ ARR
- Long track record in diversified leadership roles, managing sales, marketing and customer success functions
- Extensive experience in HR technology and selling to HR buyer with strong interest in DEI and DEI technology solutions
- Extensive experience with sales forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Strong technical experience with CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience developing, managing and evaluating investment in strategic and channel partnerships
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform your hiring for diversity with one system.