Strategic Partnership Manager Team Lead (East Coast and EMEA)
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 9000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
The Business Development and Partnerships team is hiring a Strategic Partnership Manager Team Lead, preferably in New York or Toronto and are open to a remote location on the East Coast as well.
As the East Coast and EMEA team lead you will be responsible for leading a team of 5 Senior Partner Managers with the goal of empowering them to evangelize the agency partner ecosystem and drive revenue from their strategic partners and industry events. A successful candidate will be skilled in mentoring and coaching individuals and is comfortable collaborating to share best practices and help source leads from agency partners. You bring a proven track record of leadership and development skills, competencies in collaboration, action-orientation, and managing for results, and ensuring accountability. This is a truly unique career opportunity to build your partnership leadership legacy by joining one of the larger partnership teams in ecommerce SaaS.
Partnerships at Gorgias
- 300 Tier 1 Partners, 600 Tier 2 Partners
- Attending 200+ events per year
- Growth: 5-10%+ MoM for the last 18 months
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of 5 Senior Partner Managers on the East Coast and EMEA
- Own, manage, and project a revenue OKR
- Drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) through strategic agency partners and events
- Roll up your sleeves and help your reps close business
- Be an active coach through call reviews and feedback sessions
- Daily management of team to ensure healthy weekly activity: pipeline/deal review, calls, partner SLAs, and event reviews
- Be the face of the company at various events, meetups, and trade shows
- Empower and enable your team to successfully manage 50-60 active partners
- Work closely with leadership to build new partner program playbooks
- Develop our partner program, processes, and documents to enable our partners to become ambassadors of our software and drive leads through our sales process
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline by leveraging data analysis at each step of the process
- Become a thought leader on the topic of ecommerce
Who You Are
- Strong manager, you are a great coach, mentor, recruiter, and motivator
- A self-starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment and has a track record of using analytical skills to proactively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and revenue growth
- 3+ years experience in SaaS sales and partnerships
- You are high-energy and hungry to drive growth.
- You want to step up to the challenge of hustling to scale our agency and events channel.
- You have a strong ability to influence. People trust you for your matter expertise.
- Can demonstrate a holistic understanding of marketing and sales strategies in ecommerce or SAAS
- You want to join a startup in its most exciting moment: fast growth
- Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day.
Perks & Benefits
- 💰 Competitive salary (60th percentile of the market) and equity packages (65th percentile of the market)
- 🏖️ 4-week vacation
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave (16 Weeks)
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches (you’ll have your own Gorgias credit card)
- 🏥 We offer a 4% bonus for healthcare to compensate for Private Health costs included in your offer’s calculation.
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books, courses, training sessions that are easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- 🥰 Every quarter, we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we’re going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we’ll transform these summits into offsites!)
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
• Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
• Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
• We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
• We have a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor
• What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
• Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
• Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Discover Gorgias Platform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLFpe-xbhk
Learn about our compensation policy here: https://www.gorgias.com/blog/international-saas-salary-calculator
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.