Partner Development Associate (North America)
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 9000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
The Business Development and Partnerships team is hiring a Partner Development Associate (PDA), with preference given to those with BDR/SDR experience.
This is your chance to join a winning team driving half of the revenue of a fast-growing Tech Startup.
Help grow our most important Technology and Agency Partnerships by connecting them with our customers who are in need of their services & product.
What you will do
You will leverage traditional & innovative sales outbound tactics to educate our customer base on our Technology and Agency partners to identify opportunities to connect them with our top partners (read: source qualified deal opportunities to our top partners)
To accomplish this, you will:
* Outbound (call, email) and engage with targeted Gorgias client lists to qualify clients for partner solutions
* Use consultative selling techniques to provide value to our merchants while recommending the appropriate solutions to take their business to the next level
* Generate qualified referrals for partners, achieve KPIs, and drive revenue for identified service and solution partners through outbound and cross-sell activities to clients
* Conduct account research, acquire accurate contact information, and develop tailored messaging to engage existing Gorgias merchants
* Work closely with Partner Managers, Customer Success Managers, and other internal teams to better understand the campaign and cross-sell objectives and build better discovery and qualification processes
* Collaborate daily with Partner Managers to create a seamless client experience for driving adoption and awareness of partner solutions
* Become proficient in key partner solution areas and be up-to-date with current e-commerce trends, tips and solutions in order to become a trusted advisor to our client base
* Employ established sales methodology tactics to push beyond gatekeepers, reaching and providing information to the right people at the right time in the right way
* Develop and maintain accurate forecasts and effectively maintain a CRM with detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities to achieve goals and project KPIs
* Create exciting copy, event concept, and other top and lower funnel initiatives delivering value to our customers to facilitate referrals
You will succeed in this role if...
* You are high energy and hungry to drive growth
* You want to step up to the challenge of hustling to scale our agency and tech partnerships channel
* You have a strong ability to influence. People trust you for your matter expertise.
* You are comfortable carrying a quota (KPI), and are continuously optimizing ways to hit & exceed it
* Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day
* Data & process-oriented -- you are comfortable analyzing data to inform decision-making & optimization
* You want to join a startup in its most exciting moment: fast growth
*Previous experience in a BDR/SDR role is desired
*Previous experience in ecommerce or at a SAAS company desired
Partnerships at Gorgias
750+ partners, including some of the biggest Technology (Klaviyo, Attentive, Yotpo) and Agencies (BVA, MuteSix, Blue Acorn) in the world.
Attending 250+ events per year
Growth: 5-10%+ MoM for the last 18 months
Team size quadrupled from 7 to 28 in the past 24 months
You will report to the Technology Partnerships Team Lead Chris Lavoie, and work closely with our Partnership team within BizDev.
Your quota will be the # of qualified leads sent to partners and partner influenced revenue (ARR), the compensation for which will be paid out on a monthly basis.
* 85-100k OTE + benefits + equity
* Contingent on relevant experience and location
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
• Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
• Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
• We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
• We have a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor
• What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
• Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
• Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Discover Gorgias Platform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLFpe-xbhk
Learn about our compensation policy here: https://www.gorgias.com/blog/international-saas-salary-calculator
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.