Commercial Tech Partner Manager (North America)
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 9000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
We need you!
The Business Development and Partnerships team is hiring a Commercial Technology Partner Manager to own the activation and management of our 50 newest & brightest ISV and platform partners
This is your chance to join a winning team driving half of the revenue of a fast-growing Tech Startup.
Technology Partnerships at Gorgias
- 50+ existing Technology partners (such as Klaviyo, Attentive, Yotpo) and 200+ more in our pipeline (that's where you come in!)
- Attending 50+ events per year
- Growth: 5-10%+ MoM for the last 18 months & are now a >$1m ARR channel!
- Tech Partner Team has grown from 1 -> 5 in past 12 months
Help scale our Technology Partnerships channel by identifying-engaging-onboarding the most promising new Technology Partners contained within our backlog of 200+ applications.
What you will do
You will leverage traditional & innovative business development tactics to build an onboarding/activation flywheel with our newestTechnology Partners.
To accomplish this, you will figure out how to:
* Handle heavy inbound of partner applications (10-20 / month) with a 70% qualification rate
* Unclog a pipeline of 240+ prospect partners (oops), with an estimated 50-65% qualification rate
* Self-serve onboard new App Developers so they can build in peace and emerge when there is a business case for a GTM
* Understand how to deliver just enough value to a high volume of partners to motivate reciprocity
* Drive incremental revenue through creative GTM functions, including testing rev share, co-marketing, and co-selling motions
* Incentivize Tech Partners in the eCommerce ecosystem to develop into Gorgias
* Conduct one-to-many sales enablement training sessions with new partners to evangelize them about our product
You will succeed in this role if...
* You have a strong BizDev profile (e.g., outbounding, project management, quota management)
* You are high energy & strive to direct your energy in the most productive directions
* You have a strong ability to influence. People trust you for your matter expertise.
* You are comfortable carrying a quota (KPI), and are continuously optimizing ways to hit & exceed it
* Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day
* Data & process-oriented -- you are comfortable analyzing data to inform decision-making & optimization
* Previous experience in ecommerce or at a SAAS company desired
Tech Partnerships at Gorgias
* 25 GTM Partners (e.g., Klaviyo, Attentive, Yotpo), and 200 long tail Tech Partners in pipe
* Average contract value: $3k+ ARR
* Close rate: 50%
* Sales cycle: 30 days to close
* Growth: 93%+ for the last 12 month
You will report to the Technology Partnerships Team Lead Chris Lavoie, and work closely with our Partnership team within BizDev.
Your quota will be the # of newly activated partners, the compensation for which will be paid out on a monthly basis.
* 100-135k OTE + benefits + equity
* Contingent on relevant experience and location
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
• Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
• Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
• We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
• We have a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor
• What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
• Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
• Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Discover Gorgias Platform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLFpe-xbhk
Learn about our compensation policy here: https://www.gorgias.com/blog/international-saas-salary-calculator
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.