Performance Marketing Manager
Capchase is a growth stage startup on a mission to automate everything that touches a $ for the $500B+ recurring revenue industry. To carry out this mission, we've received $400M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
We pursue simple ideas with ruthless execution: in a bit over a year, we’ve pushed to market three innovative products to automate non-dilutive financing (Grow), expense management (Extend) and treasury (Earn) - three pillars to any company’s FinOps. Over the last 12 months (and we’re only 18 months old!) we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡3,000 companies registered
💰$2B funding made available to companies, with 25% in European markets
🏃🏽♀️ 5,000+ months additional runway
🙌🏽 110 Capchasers (up from 16 last year) in 12 cities around the world
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 2,300% annual company growth
👫Built an awesome culture.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll drive the way we connect with businesses to grow Capchase’s customer base. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including acquisition marketing, media planning, paid advertising and social), you’ll create programs and find repeatable channels that reach and activate new users.
As the right person for the job, you’ll care deeply about how to leverage media and allocate budget to reach new audiences and build an enduring brand, be creative about deployment of marketing messages, and be rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experiential campaigns you run. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly grow our customer base.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee all performance marketing activities; build and expand core channels including but not limited to SEM, SEO, display, and paid social to create growth across our products
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging and spend accountability
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels
- Responsible for media budget, strategic acquisition partners, media strategy and audience messaging
- Consistently work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
We are looking for:
- Strong brand conceptualization and delivery skills: the ability to tailor ads and strategies to the right audience and deliver the right message
- Strong copywriting skills; the ability to convey complex concepts and a nuanced value proposition concisely
- Commitment to a test-and-learn approach who will constantly hunt for new ways to level up our campaigns, and new channels to test.
- 5+ years of experience managing multi-channel ad environment with direct accountability for campaign performance
- 3+ years of experience in each of the following channels: paid search, programmatic, and paid social.
📊 Useful info
- We have offices in central Manhattan, NYC or you can work remotely if you prefer.
- Stock options – we want everyone to be a part of the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Capchase - Upfront Cashflow To Fund Your Growth