Revenue Operations Manager
Noibu is a fast growing eCommerce software company. Our mission is to help eCommerce leaders increase their web sales by offering exceptional web experiences. We help eCommerce teams deliver an outstanding customer experience by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. We work with pretty cool brands from all over the world such as Guess, Avon, Champion and many more. We like to get things done and have fun while doing it.
The Revenue Operations Manager will be the main liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success functions, and support developing processes and workflows for scaling demand, creating reporting and dashboards that enable teams to work more efficiently to support the customer journey. In this role you will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer you will oversee the revenue operations of the Marketing and Sales departments, and ensure that their interactions and goals are aligned with the larger company-wide strategy. This role will require ownership of many day-to-day operational processes and creation, iteration and implementation of strategy to drive Noibu’s overall productivity and efficiency.
We are happy for this role to be hired fully remote if it suits you best.
What you'll be doing
- Audit, access and integrate our current systems to maximize productivity and outcomes
- Build and manage the Revenue Operations roadmap to support Noibu’s objectives and annual strategic plan, map out the total addressable market
- Build processes and data flow to measure and support lead generation, qualification, conversion, and other pipeline metrics. Utilize data analytics to identify the potential weaknesses in the process and propose improvements when necessary
- Elevate customer data from static reporting to strategic assets, outlining the predictive analytics which informs business performance
- Evaluate, refine, and identify areas of opportunity across our technology stack, processes, and workflows that will enhance revenue productivity
- Implement and manage improvements to essential revenue tools, ensuring sales, marketing, and senior management access key data required to successfully manage revenue goals, pipeline development, client acquisition cost, and long-term value ratios
- Be the "go-to person" for revenue tools implementation, management, and training
- Maintain Sales pipeline reports based on channel attribution sources and the resulting impact on opportunities and subscriptions
- Develop and maintain internal documentation (playbooks and training guides) to facilitate quick ramp-up and adoption by internal users/new teammates
- Leverage cross-functional data to conduct analysis, drive insights, and ensure accurate tracking of key metrics for internal and external purposes
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and Customer Success to refine the lead qualification and distribution process and analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Analyze and access using our data and make recommendations to increase conversion rate for our sales team
- Uncover gaps in our current sales process and present findings to sales leadership to increase conversion
- Drive innovation, refine processes, data flows, systems, and streamline contract review/approval process in collaboration with sales, marketing and customer success
- Influence cross functional team by presenting data to drive behaviour change
- Manage the relationship with third party vendors and Salesforce agency
What you should have
- 3+ years experience as a Revenue Operations leader, preferably in a high-growth technology or SaaS platform
- Growth company experience and strong interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach, Marketo and Salesloft and other sales productivity tools
- Proven ability to implement RevOps strategies, enhancing processes, tools, reporting, metrics, and policies
- Proven ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights through reports, dashboards, and presentations
- Ability to think and plan strategically for the long-term but also address short-term projects and initiatives
- Ability to take on multiple projects at one time and expertly project manage processes from start to finish
- Strong financial acumen and ability to analyze complex datasets and present them in a way that a range of stakeholders can easily understand
- And understanding of OKR’s and be comfortable owning the OKR of increasing sales productivity
What's in it for you
- Competitive salaries and employee stock option plan
- $1,000 work from home stipend
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks to infinity), Noibu bonus days, and winter holiday shutdown
- Health, Wellness, and Dental benefits from day 1
- Accessible team socials
- Healthy food and snacks
- Uncapped $1,000 employee referral program
- Work from home options (even when there isn’t a pandemic)
- Endless learning opportunities and growth
- The best tech, we work with Apple computers
- We pay for your parking @ our Lansdowne office
As our ideal candidate
You are a self-starter who loves to dive right into your work and get things done - you check things off your ‘to-do’ list like nobody’s business! You operate with an ownership mentality for all areas of your work, and keep any commitments you make. Producing high quality work is always important to you and when you're faced with an obstacle, you discover or create solutions without letting the problem bog you down. You have experience creating clear roadmaps to success and are energized by the idea of owning that process for RevOps here at Noibu too.
Another brag-worthy thing about you, is that you are self-aware and have a high EQ. You consistently seek out feedback and enjoy giving feedback to others too - you know we all do better when we grow together. You enjoy learning, and would go so far as saying you are ahead of industry trends at all times, and can’t wait to bring this knowledge to the business here too. Lastly, you are a data-driven person, but have the unique ability to balance your decision making process with data and your intuition. You are someone who trusts your gut, but uses the data to back yourself up and because of this, you are always composed under pressure.
What's in it for you?
Core to our mission is our people. We strive to give back to our employees as much as they give to us. We believe in compensating our employees well for the amazing work they do. We also like to give back to our team every chance we get.
✔️ Top market salaries and employee stock option plan
✔️ $1,000 work from home stipend
✔️ Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks to infinity), Noibu bonus days, and winter holiday shutdown
✔️ Health, Wellness, and Dental benefits from day 1
✔️ Accessible team socials
✔️ Healthy food and snacks
✔️ Uncapped $1,000 employee referral program
✔️ Work from home options, including flexible working hours
✔️ Endless learning opportunities and growth
✔️ The best tech, we work with Apple computers & top industry software
✔️ We pay for your parking @ our Lansdowne office whenever you come in
✔️ Be part of something that will impact billions of shoppers, our team is small and you will play a LARGE role in our journey!
https://youtu.be/NNW-ikECmd0 - Learn more about Noibu!
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Detect, Prioritize & Resolve Critical eCommerce Errors with Noibu