Product Marketing Manager
Reports To CEO
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Build messaging and positioning for Cresicor based on a deep understanding and empathy for our customers.
- Facilitate cross functional collaboration in areas such as RFPs, bundling and pricing strategy with sales, marketing and the product organizations
- Gain strong understanding of the competitive landscape and competitors' positioning.
- Build content related to product releases and development, including blog posts, webinars, press releases, etc. Help make Cresicor a thought leader in the trade promotion management space.
- Develop presentations for competitive intelligence, customer presentations, product briefs/discovery, etc.
- Produce revenue enablement material to support growth organization of the business
- Experience executing marketing campaigns for user acquisition, engagement and retention across multiple digital channels (e.g., paid media, email, web, and social), and user touch points
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions and initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 3+ years of previous experience in product marketing at a SaaS company
- Experience with product management or consulting.
- Very strong content/writing skills. Experience working with press and media.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that may have changing business priorities.
- Experience managing cross-functional and executive relationships with different departments to collaboratively solve challenges.
- Remote position that can be based anywhere in the USA
- Early-stage equity compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision
- 401K matching
- Sharebite with weekly meal stipend
- $200 stipend for phone and internet
- Compensation range from $135,000-$165,000, based on experience
Cresicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Next-generation Trade Software for CPG Companies