As Cresicor’s first Sales Manager you will help our future partners understand the power of Cresicor's best-in-class trade promotion management system in the CPG space by overseeing the go-to-market strategy, cadences, and execution necessary to manage and scale revenue. You will be a first line manager reporting to the VP of Sales. As a sales leader, you will have the opportunity to build sales enablement and processes from the bottom up with support of revenue management.
Who You are
You are passionate about the CPG space, a self-starter, and possess a high level of emotional intelligence. You thrive working in a remote, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and most importantly, you love to coach and build processes. We are looking for an experienced sales leader who will lead a team of Mid Market Account Executives. Successful execution will involve partnering with critical internal stakeholders inside our Revenue, Finance, Product, Implementation, and CS organizations to establish a consistent approach that develops strong customer relationships throughout their journey with Cresicor.
- Hiring, coaching, and developing account executives through the full cycle sales process to exceed their goals while developing repeatable and scalable processes
- Leverage company tech stack and drive adoption to create best practices within CRM (Salesforce) and sales technology stack to ensure the team is delivering booking at or above sales targets
- Facilitate weekly meetings with team and individual account executives to discuss performance and goals
- Build out and oversee the sales forecast accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis to senior management
- Act as a player-coach in strategic deals with prospective customers when necessary
- Create training material for new hires and enablement to support the sales organization alongside other department leaders
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to support sales efforts and customer satisfaction
- Overall leadership and motivation of their team to incorporate Cresicor’s Mission and Values
- 5-10+ years of direct selling experience; SaaS experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of managing a team of outbound account executives in a high growth start-up
- Proven ability of managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques to multiple stakeholders with some transactions over $100,000 ARR
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Business acumen to comprehend CXO drivers related to technology
- Successful history analyzing data and translating into process improvements or strategic sales plans to drive strong ROIs
- Strong time management, delegation and overall fundamental organizational skills
- Love for coaching and desire to build a culture to promote from within
- Coachable, flexible, resilient, and encompasses a true team player mentality
- Sales enablement experience preferred
- Remote employee (work from anywhere in the US)
- Equity grant
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% coverage of Healthcare, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Weekly Sharebite meal credit
- $200 stipend for phone and internet
- Company Off-sites
- Compensation range from $200,000 - $300,000
Cresicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Next-generation Trade Software for CPG Companies