Enterprise Account Executive
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
- Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your role is to power our sales engine and lead the growth of our business. We take a highly consultative approach to navigating our customers through the buyer journey and acting as their biggest champions on the product side. We are just at the beginning of building out a high-caliber sales organization, so this is a unique chance to join as a founding member of the team.
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Selling value to enterprise-level buyers
- Managing the entire sales cycle from qualification to close
- Generating new pipeline through outbound, networking, and ABS
- Maintaining a data-driven sales forecast and visibility into our revenue pipeline
- Developing our product pitch and positioning based on customer feedback
- Delivering feedback on market trends to the sales and product teams
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work in Sales at an early-stage startup
- 5+ years of closing experience (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Ability to build relationships with VP-level buyers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-driven and are able to time-manage in a fast-paced environment
- Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity with annual refreshes
- Full healthcare coverage
- Stipend for remote work setup
- Annual stipend for professional development
- Half Day Fridays every other week
- Quarterly Self Care Day & more
- This role can be based anywhere in the US
- At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one learning platform that your employees, customers, and partners will love.