About the role
We’re looking for our first customer success hire to join the go-to-market team at Pocus. In this role, you’ll partner with the two co-founders to drive customer adoption and activation. You’ll become the Product-Led Sales expert and customer’s trusted advisor - you'll work closely with customers to uncover their pains and learn how Pocus can solve their specific use cases.
We are looking for someone who has a unique mix of technical aptitude and customer-facing expertise, enjoys being in creative problem-solving roles, and who is passionate about making our customers successful.
Pocus is on a mission to build the Product-Led Sales platform and category to usher teams into the next generation of selling. As the first customer-facing hire at Pocus, you’ll build the customer success function from 0 to 1. This role will have a meaningful impact on our customers and the category of Product-Led Sales at large.
What you'll do
- Partner with the CEO and CTO to build the customer success function from 0 to 1 and drive customer education, onboarding, adoption, and activation (both pre and post-sale).
- Work with existing and future customers to uncover pains, surface new use cases, and craft solutions that align with their business objectives and technical requirements.
- Guide customers through the onboarding and activation process to ensure that customers understand, are comfortable with and are achieving value from Pocus.
- Become an expert on Product-Led Sales and a trusted advisor to technical and non-technical customers to accelerate their time to value.
- Delight our customers by upgrading their Product-Led Sales workflows and teaching them new ways to be more data-driven and productive using Pocus.
- Act as a liaison between product, marketing, and sales, sharing customer feedback to craft the product and marketing roadmaps.
Who you are
- 4+ years of relevant experience: You have 6+ years of experience in customer success / solutions engineering / sales in SaaS.
- Technical aptitude: You have experience working with technical products, teams, and customers. You have the ability to distill complex problems into customer-facing solutions.
- Customer-facing: You are a trusted partner to customers and have experience managing customer-facing relationships. You excel at this because of your Product-Led Sales expertise, technical skillset, and empathetic attitude.
- Problem-solving in your DNA: You lead with curiosity and enjoy diving deep with customers to understand their pain points and use cases to deliver the perfect solution.
- Consultative: You are proactive, empathetic, and consultative with customers. You are a teacher at heart.
- Scrappy: You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy experimenting with new ideas. You have a bias towards action.
- Domain expertise: You have a deep understanding of PLG and PLS. You understand sales at PLG companies - from the sales motion to the workflows to the tech stack.
- Organized: You enjoy managing multiple assignments simultaneously and can work independently to drive projects to completion with a high level of attention to detail.
- Comfortable with data: You feel comfortable writing SQL where necessary and you’re familiar with CRMs and data warehouses.
👉 Interested in joining 🔮 Pocus? Send a message to email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn profile and we'll be in touch.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Product-Led Sales platform designed for the modern sales team.