About the role
At Pocus, we’re on a mission to build technology for the modern go-to-market team. Say goodbye to old-school sales and welcome a new era of data-driven selling - hello Product-Led Sales.
In the last 8 months, we’ve taken PLS from an unknown to one of the hottest categories through an intentionally organic, grassroots, community-driven movement. Our existing marketing strategy focuses heavily on high-quality educational content that explains this new way of going to market.
We’re looking for a marketing generalist who has experience with content marketing and a knack for content distribution. You understand the various channels, know how to experiment with copy, and can get content in front of the right audiences. If you love working at the intersection of brand, community, content, and data this is the role for you.
Our ideal marketer can do a bit of everything, wants to learn, and can take ownership of key areas of the go-to-market strategy.
What you’ll do
- Help ideate, write, and distribute content across various channels (newsletter, blog, social, etc.)
- Manage our community of 1000 + members like co-hosting community events, facilitating discussions, and writing a monthly community newsletter
- Run paid marketing experiments in various channels (bonus points for experience with LinkedIn and Youtube)
- Help host webinars, AMAs, and in person events
- Build out and manage marketing reporting dashboards
Who you are
- Passionate about modern GTM (PLG/PLS): You understand how modern GTMs are built so you can both empathize with Pocus customers and help write amazing content on the subject.
- Customer obsessed: You’re excited to talk to customers and apply what you learn to the marketing and community strategy
- Experimental mindset: You have a ship and iterate mentality that allows you to experiment rapidly and learn quickly. You’re driven by results so it’s always worth experimenting with something if you think it will pay off.
- Analytical: You are data-driven and have a keen eye for recognizing patterns.
- Big and small thinker: You can connect the dots at a high level and get into the weeds of execution.
- Startup savvy: You are comfortable in and energized by a fast-paced startup environment.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience designing and managing effective digital marketing programs within a fast-paced, B2B software company
- Strong skills in content marketing, SEO, and social media copywriting for B2B brands
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple tactical assignments
- Experience with performance marketing (specifically in channels like LinkedIn)
- Experience with demand generation tools, CRMs, marketing automation software, and reporting/analytics tools (Hubspot experience preferred)
- Self starter who can learn quickly
👉 Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or LinkedIn profile.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Product-Led Sales platform designed for the modern sales team.