Lang is on a mission to empower everyone to benefit from the power of AI
We believe unstructured qualitative data is one of the most valuable assets for modern digital companies and where AI can drive the most impact. By putting the power of AI into the hands of subject-matter experts to activate it in a simple, visual way, we’re unlocking new workflows and data-driven decisions that weren’t possible before.
This is especially true in Customer Experience organizations at D2C companies and modern Financial Services organizations that need to move fast to stay competitive in their markets. We help them scale in a smarter, faster way. Starting with their own data, they can become more efficient and focus on the customer, while at the same time driving deeper analytics that lead to retention -- in turn, transforming CX from a Cost Center into a Revenue Driver.
The company works with some of the fastest-growing companies in the US like Stitch Fix, Freshly, Ramp, Pair Eyewear, Rue Gilt Groupe, as well as international companies such as Caixabank, Playtomic and Más Móvil.
The US team is distributed with hubs in New York and San Francisco. Our main language of communication is English but much of the team is fluent in second and third languages.
Our core values are:
- We are empathetic
- We move fast by trial and error
- We trust each other
- Curiosity is in our roots
We’re committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply regardless of your location, background, race, gender, sexual orientation or any other personally defining attribute. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. So take the leap! Even if you don’t match 100% of the job description, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles.
About the Job
We are looking to expand our Sales team with an Account Executive that wants to join a fast-growing startup. As one of the first members of the Lang.ai Sales team, your work will have a direct impact on the company's growth and help us meet our ambitious vision to become a category-defining company in the Customer Experience space.
What You Will Do
Your main goal will be to close net new business. You will be a representative of the Lang.ai brand and a crucial touchpoint for our new, soon-to-be customers.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Doing intro calls to potential customers in our target industries and qualifying them
- Mapping the value of Lang to the challenges of prospects and explaining it in calls
- Building presentations for prospects
- Learning and demoing Lang product
- Using ROI models to explain why Lang is a no-brainer
- Proposing pricing options for customers, negotiating and closing deals
- Leveraging CRM and other sales tools to fully optimize your time, documenting your activities and conversations
Who We Are Looking For
You are highly-motivated, efficient, and a clear communicator who aspires to grow in a category-defining company selling in one of the fastest-growing B2B markets (CX). You are also a self-starter and confident in your ability to ideate and execute on new strategies and initiatives.
- Proven track record of high achievement and 1-3 years in SaaS sales
- Experience selling to, and empathy for the challenges faced by overwhelmed CX/Customer Support buyers
- Innate ability to be creative and find a way around any encountered obstacles (i.e. Guiding a prospect to allocate headcount budget toward software)
- The ability to work and communicate with key decision makers
- Ability to move fast with bias to action
- Selling into high-growth companies, Ecommerce or fintech is a bonus
- Experience self-prospecting is a bonus
- Being a Spanish speaker is a bonus
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Earn commissions for closed ACV plus accelerators and bonuses for over achievement of goals
- Remote-first environment
- Our origins are in Spain and we believe healthcare shouldn't be a worry for our employees. In line with that, we offer 100% Medical with the best plans available, as well as 100% Dental and Vision Insurance coverage, and 50% for dependents.
- 25 vacation days
- 401k matching
- Onsite company gatherings and culture events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated tagging of support tickets and calls. We build AI for business users and help their support teams scale.