SDR / BDR Manager (US Timezones)
Hone is on a mission to reimagine leadership, management, and people skills training for modern teams. Our live video sessions, world-class instructors, and unique companion platform deliver a first-of-its-kind solution that transforms live training from an expensive, inconvenient burden to an easy, engaging, measurable experience, no matter where people are located.
Why Join Us
We're a startup with experienced founders (CEO Tom Griffiths co-founded gaming unicorn FanDuel; Savina Perez built successfully acquired HR Tech companies). We're on a mission to reimagine learning at work, and backed by some of Silicon Valley's top investors. It's an exciting place to be, and joining at this early stage will be an incredible journey where you will have an outsized impact on our company, culture, and customers.
We work flexibly and remote first in US time zones, so you can work from home (or anywhere), a co-working space (we provide a stipend), or one of our hub offices. We're dedicated to building an exceptional experience for our learners, and an ambitious, productive, fun environment for our team.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our fast-growing Sales organization and lead a team of Business Development Reps, supporting our growth through mid-market up to enterprise accounts. You will recruit, hire and grow a diverse team of talented BDR’s, supporting them with their professional development growth through mentorship and coaching. You will directly assist in developing and executing a predictable, metrics-driven, business-development strategy. You are driven, curious, and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Hone.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience supporting teams within a SaaS organization, excellent communication skills, and a track record of selling into large mid-market and enterprise organizations, as well as the ability to partner with the rest of our sales team that will bring the deals home. This role requires strong leadership, priority management and excellent relationship-building skills.
- Directly manage and generate revenue by supporting a team of Business Development Reps.
- Support our growth and development by recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching top talent
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive-level relationships with key potential future accounts
- Manage and report quarterly forecasts, planning, and budgeting
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales development structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing sales team
- Work within our CRM and other sales tools/systems.
- 6-8 years of sales quota-carrying experience at a technology company preferably within a SaaS organization
- 2-3 years of people management experience
- A proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team
- A proven track record of building and implementing a successful account prospecting strategy
- Thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, operational, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to grow the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities, and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborative and develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Hone
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Organization Change and Learning & Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live, cohort-based management and leadership training that your learners will love — whether you're training 1 or 1,000+ across offices, homes, or tim...