Account Executive (US Timezones)
Hone is the #1 live learning platform designed to teach transformational leadership skills at scale. We empower HR and L&D professionals to tackle their biggest strategic challenges -- recruiting, retaining, and growing top talent -- with the data and tools to develop effective and inclusive leaders across their organizations. Through a blend of live online cohort-based classes, world-class instructors, and a powerful behavior change platform, Hone cultivates soft skills with hard data, leading to lasting behavior change in 90% of learners who go through our programs. We have trained thousands of learners in 58+ countries, and serve a rapidly expanding list of clients including GoFundMe, ServiceNow, Rover, WorldRemit and more.
As the way we work becomes ever more dynamic and distributed, people skills and relational intelligence are vital to business success. And while these skills can’t be learned through pre-recorded classes or in a vacuum, fortunately, there is Hone. The future of work is human: help us build the future of learning at work and disrupt a $30bn industry.
Why Join Us
We're a startup with experienced founders (CEO Tom Griffiths co-founded gaming unicorn FanDuel; Savina Perez built successfully acquired HR Tech companies). We're on a mission to reimagine learning at work, and backed by some of Silicon Valley's top investors. It's an exciting place to be, and joining at this early stage will be an incredible journey where you will have an outsized impact on our company, culture, and customers.
About The Role
We are seeking a talented Account Executive to work closely with our Director of Sales to drive sales and foster long-term relationships with clients. The role can be based anywhere in the US working remotely, or in one of our hubs: San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, New York.
The Account Executive role will focus on selling Hone’s technology solutions to both mid-market and enterprise-scale companies that are looking to reimagine their workforce training. If you have previous experience in consulting or software sales, especially related to recruiting, HR, EdTech, or Management Training - we want to talk to you!
- Consult with HR professionals and other decision-makers to identify their needs and take them through full sales lifecycle and close.
- Foster long-term client relationships to maintain continual return and new features-based revenues.
- Provide and/or coordinate appropriate resources such as online demonstrations and proposals, when needed, to educate clients and advance sales cycles.
- Consistently convert leads and client interest into sales.
- Enthusiastically contribute to a dynamic sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with broader startup team on customer feedback and product roadmap
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in consulting or selling SaaS, business solutions
- Proven track record of consistent over-quota achievements within a solutions software vendor or other comparable services business
- Strong focus on acquiring new business while continuing to cultivate existing account relationships
- Experience with HR-related or training software solutions and services preferred.
- Salesforce CRM knowledge preferred
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- An abundance of enthusiasm, proactive nature, analytical, and self-starter
- Start-up experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Team offsites
- Flexible PTO policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live, cohort-based management and leadership training that your learners will love — whether you're training 1 or 1,000+ across offices, homes, or tim...