Technical Customer Success Associate/Specialist
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Clarisights is a hyper-growth startup, so you have a unique opportunity to contribute to building the company while getting to work with some of the finest brands (and colleagues!) on the globe.
We're looking for a Technical Customer Success Associate/Specialist to the small and nimble Customer Success Team at Clarisights. As a Customer Success Associate/Specialist, you’ll serve as the first point of contact for our customers. You love to help customers realise the full potential of their investment in our product. And you make it your personal mission to put a smile on their face.
What will you do? 🚀
- You will be on the front lines. When our customers face issues with using our product you will be the first on the scene with your debugging tools. You will troubleshoot incoming issues from customers, educate them and relay bug information to engineering.
- You will breathe and sleep APIs. Our product is built on API integrations. Your role will involve understanding how different marketing APIs work, and using a tool such as Postman to interact with APIs.
- You will invent and prototype. You will help us build functionality into Clarisights. You will conceive of new customer use cases and prototype solutions for them. You will build with us.
Who are you? 📖
- You’re a builder. We have a lot to build and everyone at Clarisights takes part in building the product, the service and the company.
- You like cells. Your spreadsheet game is strong.
- You have technology skills. You are fluent with SQL and Python.
- You’re empathetic. You’ll be working directly with customers using our product as well as engineers who are building on our platform. You’re able to put yourself in their shoes and help point them in the right direction - whether that means sending a link to relevant documentation or explaining a more complex concept in clear terms.
- You like cells. Your spreadsheet game is strong and you are comfortable with Excel or Google Sheets or both.
- You have technology skills. You have a good basic understanding of programming and scripting. And we would love it if have some experience working with Google Script or Python.
- You love figuring things out and learning on the go. You enjoy being presented with situations that don't have an immediately obvious answer and relish finding the solution. You are excited, not intimidated, by problems you don't know the answer to. You love applying the things you have learned to unfamiliar situations in order to see the deeper patterns that connect seemingly disparate issues.
- You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re a distributed team, and writing is our primary means of communication internally and with our customers. You have a very strong command of written English and your writing is concise but effective.
- You’re solid at time management. You can balance a variety of projects and responsibilities without getting overwhelmed. As a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
- You are self-motivated. You are not fazed by having lots to learn, and think of this an opportunity rather than a challenge. You enjoy asking for help, but love figuring things out if you don’t immediately get guidance.
What we offer 🌟
- Help build a world-class product that's revolutionising the way large marketing teams like Uber, HelloFresh, Trade Republic, etc., consume their data and take decisions based on it.
- The satisfaction of solving customer problems in a hands-on manner every day, and seeing their joy at what the product can do for them. On average, every active user spends more than 45 mins on the platform every day; YES!
- Opportunity to satisfy your technical curiosity by working closely with the internal engineering and external marketing teams who are easy with their time and feedback and are invested in our success in implementing features and product launches.
- Work from anywhere you want. We have currently an office in the heart of Berlin, but we won't force you to move cities to work with us.
- Very competitive pay plus generous equity and flexible working hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-service reporting platform for data-driven marketing teams.