Customer Success Strategist (Europe)
What's the opportunity? 🤔
In this multi-functional role you will help customers make the most of our product, in collaboration with other functions such as engineering, product and sales. With your help we will build a virtuous circle of happy and successful customers.
Clarisights is a hyper-growth startup, so you have a unique opportunity to contribute in building the company, while getting to work with some of the finest brands on the globe.
What will you do? 🚀
- Solve customers' marketing teams' reporting problems with the adoption of Clarisights by consulting, training and proactively building solutions for the various teams needs
- Partner with customers, advise and consult them
- Drive customer onboarding
- Work with product engineering team to build and deliver features. You will be the source of truth for the entire company on user workflows, pain points and areas of improvement.
- Help figure out our go-to-market strategy and also spend time on product marketing and customer development.
Who are you? 📖
- You are a digital or performance marketer. Clarisights is used by some of the largest digital enterprises in the world, and you should be able to hold your own as you engage with their marketing teams. You are a confident, expert ambassador for the product.
- You are an excellent communicator with an ability to listen empathetically, write clearly and speak persuasively. Communication to you is a two-way street.
- You get tech. You have no problem understanding and interpreting technical details and programming logic. You might even have some coding experience.
- You should be very comfortable working with data. You understand APIs and data models.
What we offer 🌟
- Help build a world-class product that's revolutionising the way large marketing teams like Uber, HelloFresh, Trade Republic, etc., consume their data and take decisions based on it.
- The satisfaction of solving customer problems in a hands-on manner every day, and seeing their joy at what the product can do for them. On average, every active user spends more than 45 mins on the platform every day; YES!
- Opportunity to satisfy your technical curiosity by working closely with the internal engineering and external marketing teams who are easy with their time and feedback and are invested in our success in implementing features and product launches.
- Work from anywhere you want. We have currently an office in the heart of Berlin, but we won't force you to move cities to work with us.
- Very competitive pay plus generous equity and flexible working hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-service reporting platform for data-driven marketing teams.