Head of Sales
Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm’s worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm’s back-office.
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Sales with an established record of sales leadership and revenue generation as well as a passion for exploring the intersection of agriculture and technology. In this role, you will drive our sales efforts to agribusinesses across the United States. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will optimize and implement GTM strategy that maximizes customer acquisition. As the leader of our sales team, you will ensure our company goals are met and our salespeople reach their potential.
- Optimize and implement a GTM strategy that maximizes Seso's opportunities.
- Assist in the development of plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Recruit, train, manage and develop a specialized sales team.
- Hone productivity and performance reporting to increase sales team velocity and effectiveness.
- Set clear and challenging goals for the team and be tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- Deliver insights through analysis and understanding of industry trends.
- Improve current sales processes and KPI’s.
- You've spent 2+ years leading sales teams, developing growth strategy, and implementing accordingly.
- You're obsessed with helping our customers. You're deeply curious about what they're trying to achieve and how we can get them there.
- You love building relationships and understanding others' points of view.
- You thrive in an environment of constant learning and experimentation.
- You think in terms of patterns and systems. It's not enough to solve the problem once — you want to solve it forever.
- Bonus Points:
- You have a demonstrable interest in agriculture and improving the lives of farmers and farmworkers
- You have a background or experience in agriculture
- You have a background or experience in HR tech / staffing sales
- You can speak Spanish
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical and dental insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Seso Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seso Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
H-2A Made Easy