Sales Development Representative (US-based)
Location: Remote (US-based)
Pesto is on a mission to build a world without borders for developers. We find exceptional talent in underserved markets, train them to be at par with global peers & get them jobs in top companies across the world. This access to global opportunities puts their career into a very different trajectory (5x increase in salary on average) & makes them work with top talent around the world.
We believe in creating value for all our customers & we believe in customer delight. Based on the data we get during the training, we're able to efficiently predict which candidate will be a fit for different roles.
As an early member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to build the workflows that scale the business from scratch.
If you're someone who's looking not just to be an SDR but creating an amazing impact on the way, you'll be a great fit with us. We're back by Matrix Partners & angels like Ryan Hoover, Katie Stanton, Austin Rief, Packy & some others mentioned here.
- Onboarding calls with customers to pitch Pesto
- Manage all inbound leads & qualify them
- Create an outbound strategy to target new & existing customers
- Help AEs close new business
- Hustle with us to help our customers understand remote work & our value proposition
- Prior SDR experience
- Familiarity with CRM & tools to
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Apply down here & we’ll reach out. But don’t stop there, give us a few reasons to really get excited about you - share your thoughts with me at email@example.com on:
- What excites you most about Pesto?
- What’s the most interesting job that’s not on your resume? Why?
- What’s the last book you read? Thoughts? Would you recommend it?
Not looking for a novel here - just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hire pre-vetted developers, trained for Silicon Valley remote jobs.