AD of Partnerships
About the Role
Do you get a kick by selling something that creates a big impact? As of March 2022 - 50% of all Pesto graduates got jobs that paid them 4.2x more than their previous gig on average.
Wouldn’t you join a program that could potentially 4x your income in ~4 months? That’s the magical place we’re aspiring to build & we’re looking for someone to be a part of it.
We do this magic by training developers both culturally & technically to be at par with the top 1% of developers in the world. We are on a mission to build a world without borders for them.
We find exceptional talent in underserved markets, train them to be at par with global peers & get them jobs in top companies across the world. This access to global opportunities puts their career on a very different trajectory & changes their life.
As an early member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to build the workflows that scale the business from scratch. If you're someone who's looking not just to do sales but creating an amazing impact on the way, you'll be a great fit with us.
We’re looking for a special individual who has a demonstrated ability to quickly understand the core drivers of any business, plan, lead and implement changes that improve overall efficiency.
This is more than a sales role - we’re looking for someone who takes personal and psychological ownership to deliver outstanding results - never settle for “good enough.” Our unicorn is someone who loves building deep relationships, has an analytical lens, and is 100% closet nerd.
If you’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll fit right in. We’re hiring A players (not rockstars, they just drink all night and sleep all day) - just the absolute best. We’ve got an incredible opportunity in front of us, a team cranking to execute, and we need someone else to help us get there. If you’re down to put in the hours and want to make a difference, this is the place for you.
We're backed by Matrix Partners & angels like Ryan Hoover, Katie Stanton, Austin Rief, Packy & some others mentioned here and we’re ready to grow as fast as we can.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in sales
- Understanding of technical recruitment industry
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Understanding & experience of building sales ops from scratch
- Prior experience of working in a startup
- Revenue ownership for B2b business
- End to end ownership for getting Pesto graduates jobs at companies globally
- Build & manage a team of SDRs & account executives
- Build efficient sales operations to drive productivity in the team
- Scale number of placements & revenue attached to it
- Build B2b partnerships to unlock enterprise sales
Need to have
- Spectacular communication & discipline
- Proven track record of success driving revenue growth against quota
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high growth business environment
- Strong communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (virtual)
- Ability to understand & present actionable data from your work to increase close rates
- Proficiency in Outreach, Hubspot/Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & setting it up from scratch
- Timezone flexibility to do meetings early morning PST
Nice to have
- The fearlessness with a willingness to try new ideas, concepts, and be wrong (but definitely learn from the experience)
- An unabashed desire to work with A players and an unwillingness to compromise
- Startup experience ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Basic technical understanding of different tech stacks
At Pesto, we value talent density a lot. We believe when people who’re talented & are amazing human beings - we think magic happens. If you’re someone who fits into our culture - we’d love to hear from you! We’ll make sure we make the next few years memorable for all of us.
Alternatively, we'd highly recommend you to not apply in case you don't associate with our culture. We believe no one is a bad/good employee - we want to make sure you enjoy working at Pesto & everyone else enjoys working with you as well. We'd recommend you go through this document to help you get a better understanding of our culture & only apply if you reflect well with it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hire pre-vetted developers, trained for Silicon Valley remote jobs.