Pesto is where developers go to build their career path for the next 5 years.
The world is remote. With this changing world, developers need to adapt - collaboration & communication is a challenge. Most developers struggle with finding what’s next in their careers, it’s difficult to go through the clutter & make a decision about the future - that’s where we come in!
Pesto removes the unknown unknowns in the lives of developers. We do this by making them go through a 6-month program in which we give them exposure to the concepts of product, design & business apart from just engineering. This helps them make many better-informed decisions or land better jobs in the direction they choose.
We're backed by Balaji Srinivasan, Katie Stanton, Ryan Hoover, Matrix Partners & a series of top angels from India & US. We've shared more details about our culture at this link here. We'd recommend you go through it before you apply.
We're looking to hire Account Executive to onboard new & manage old customers on the platform. You'll be selling to HR/Engineering manager or founders of early to mid-stage companies - they'll be hiring from the platform.
- Hunting- get new customers to seamlessly hire developers
- Effectively work with your SDR to uncover new sales opportunities or sometimes Be ready to prospect your own accounts
- Consistent customer on boarding/engagement calls
- Build & maintain relationships with key customers to build & grow those accounts
- Communicate constant feedback from customers to help iterate the product & measure customer satisfaction
- Develop relationships with stakeholders across departments so that they rely on you as a trusted resource for guidance
- Work with team members to implement tactical changes to those systems and processes that will drive additional output and real business value
Need to have
- Spectacular communication & discipline
- Proven track record of success driving revenue growth against quota
- Both SDR & AE experience at a SaaS startup or bootcamp
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high growth business environment
- Strong communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (virtual)
- Ability to understand & present actionable data from your work to increase close rates
- Proficiency in Outreach, Hubspot/Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & setting it up from scratch
- Timezone flexibility to do meetings early morning PST
Nice to have
- Fearlessness with a willingness to try new ideas, concepts, and be wrong (but definitely learn from the experience)
- Recruitment background or experience selling to HR/Engineering managers
- Light programming experience, SQL experience is a +
- An unabashed desire to work with A players and an unwillingness to compromise
- Startup experience ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Basic technical understanding of different tech stacks
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Apply down here & we’ll reach out. But don’t stop there, give us a few reasons to really get excited about you - share your thoughts with me at email@example.com on:
- What excites you most about Pesto?
- What’s the most interesting job that’s not on your resume? Why?
- What’s the last book you read? Thoughts? Would you recommend it?
- Not looking for a novel here - just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hire pre-vetted developers, trained for Silicon Valley remote jobs.